• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
840mg Codiene, 2800mg sertraline, 2025mg quetiapine to knock me out and 40mg ondansetron to help keep everything down would this work?? Please help I can't take it anymore this has to end

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss and BornHated
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

your life is so precious <3
Mar 23, 2023
please dont do this. your life is beautiful, do not rob yourself of it. its cruel and hard but please live for all of the good that you can do for yourself and others. you are capable of greatness, i promise. ctb will only wither your beautiful flowers.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mary5689, Wkoncuodejde, beyondgone and 2 others
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Is the codeine combined with acetominophen?

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I am not a pharmacist, but if you are trying to overdose with a random assortment of meds then it is very unlikely that you'll die from it. A more precise mix of compounds such as SN + antiemetics would be better if your objective is to end yourself.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
please dont do this. your life is beautiful, do not rob yourself of it. its cruel and hard but please live for all of the good that you can do for yourself and others. you are capable of greatness, i promise. ctb will only wither your beautiful flowers.
How did you find this site?

• Yay!
Reactions: beyondgone
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I am not a pharmacist, but if you are trying to overdose with a random assortment of meds then it is very unlikely that you'll die from it. A more precise mix of compounds such as SN + antiemetics would be better if your objective is to end yourself.

so if u have researched, would u mind telling me wut the lethal chemicals r?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
840mg Codiene, 2800mg sertraline, 2025mg quetiapine to knock me out and 40mg ondansetron to help keep everything down would this work?? Please help I can't take it anymore this has to end
The only useful drug for you have there is Codiene, and it's stupidly weak, like 1/10th the strength of Morphine that's already a rather weak opioid. Plus, both antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs are very unreliable to use in drug cocktails so I wouldn't even bother. Come back when you get a stronger opioid that at least has the same, if not more potency than Morphine.

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Struggling to find a source for SN
The only useful drug for you have there is Codiene, and it's stupidly weak, like 1/10th the strength of Morphine that's already a rather weak opioid. Plus, both antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs are very unreliable to use in drug cocktails so I wouldn't even bother. Come back when you get a stronger opioid that at least has the same, if not more potency than Morphine.
Would a load of Xanax and alcohol make any difference please