• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dirtbagkat

Nov 8, 2021
I am looking to ctb because I want to end the pain. I have people that love me and will hurt from it but I just can't live like this anymore. I know overdose isn't the best way to go but it's the only way I have. I have around 100 pills of norco and 100 pills of klonopin mix that with some alcohol do you think that is enough to ctb or will it just cause future problems. I don't want to fail and then have like kidney/liver failure in a month.

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
Benzos, alcohol and opiates can be deadly. IMO if you fail you may be left with more problems. It's a better idea to look into a reliable method but again that's just IMO. Also, you are right if norco has acetaminophen then failure will be miserable.

D

dirtbagkat

Nov 8, 2021
It's honestly all that I have. I'm just so done with everything life has to "offer". I just either can fail and have smaller repercussions or ctb. I will go into a deeper and more watched depression if I have something go wrong