• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

flypno

flypno

Nov 14, 2021
Hi,

I couldn´t find anything useful on the internet so far.
I am currently taking Venlafaxine (225 mg) and Medikinet (50 mg) daily.
Does anyone know if one of them can be overdosed on to ctb?

My psychiatrist also strongly advised against MDMA. Because of the high dosed Venlafaxine, It can be very dangerous. I was also thinking about trying it this way. One last fly and a tons of great feelings could be so beautiful...

Thoughts...?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I always say if it was that easy to kill yourself with brain medications they wouldn't give them to depressed people. Unfortunately neither of these are going to do the trick for you.

I'm not sure about combining Venefaxine and MDMA, but overdoses, unless it's a heavy opioid, are a giant crapshoot and are rarely successful.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
There's a little chance of a successful death and a huge risk of ending up with organ damage. It's not worth it, at all.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I always say if it was that easy to kill yourself with brain medications they wouldn't give them to depressed people. Unfortunately neither of these are going to do the trick for you.

I'm not sure about combining Venefaxine and MDMA, but overdoses, unless it's a heavy opioid, are a giant crapshoot and are rarely successful.
Even with the strongest synthetic opioids like fentanyl it's still a crapshoot and death is far from the most likely outcome.

Reactions: Forveleth