• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oct 9, 2023
I want to CTB soon, i choose that the overdose method was the easiest for me, i could acquire some meds easily and take some alcohol; But i don't know shit about meds and overdose. What meds should i take? My doctor gave me those anti-allergics to help me sleep, Atarax it's called, if i take more than my prescribed dose with alcohol, will it kill me? I know it may not be the best method but it's the only method i'm sure i have everything to do it.
PS: sorry if my sentences are formulated weirdly, i'm a bit stressed out :heart:

• Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Atarax is Hydroxyzine according to internet so take a look here

• Love
Reactions: 7055692413

Oct 9, 2023
Atarax is Hydroxyzine according to internet so take a look here
Thanks! Ugh, apparently this doesn't work.. maybe i'll just overdose alcohol then, will it work?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I have already seen another member talk about this method, advising to drink energy drinks with it, or another who planned to inject the alcohol intravenously but I doubt that this would be very effective.

Oct 9, 2023
Ugh, i thought i could CTB by overdose but now that i'm actually looking at it, it's pretty shitty for a plan, what am i gonna do? I really hoped that this method would be the one, i can't really try another method, this one sounded just right! It's such a shame, i feel so dumb now...
I can't really think of another method, i know i could overdose drugs but i can't really buy it. Ugh, this just makes me want to CTB even more!
Well i guess i could still use this method but with what meds...

Oct 9, 2023
Thanks! I might try that then. I'll see.
It's such a relief that i joined this forum, i finally feel like i'm gonna be able to attempt soon!! :)

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
U r welcome. But it is very unpleasant you are right about that. What's also a good chance to die with alcohol get completly drunk at low temperatures, alcohol makes you feel warm you feel warm. Go outside, get rid of unessesary clothing and freeze to death. That what happens as accidental deaths every winter doh. Dunno much about freezing and how pleasant or unpleasant it is.

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I would like to know if there's any way I can ctb with alcohol as well.

I had people explain to me how it's ridiculous most countries make marijuana illegal even if there's therapeutic use while alcohol is legal when it can literally kill you.

Now where's that 'literally'? I'm looking forward to using alcohol for my ctb. For now, I drink a lot of coffee (caffeine) before drinking alcohol in hopes of getting cardiac arrest, during my drinking sessions.

• Love
Reactions: 7055692413