M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Last night i was insomnoac, anxious and desperate and severely overdosed myself. Thing is I woke up several times in extreme suffocation due to apnea. i really wonder how much time i wasnt breathing as the reflex was suppresed by the SNC depressants. now im paranoid about brain damage. i dont feel any symptom though.

i wonder if brain damage due to hypoxia is only possible when there are physical restrictions to breathing such as strangulation or drowning.

any idea about this anyone?

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
It's possible but extremely rare.
What SNC depressants are you talking about?
If you are really paranoid talk to a neurologist.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
GHB. seems the throat got totally relaxed and who knows how mich time i didnt breathe till my body managed to react

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
If you don't have any symptoms I don't think you have damage but talk to a neurologist if it reassures you

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I'm really sorry that you are struggling with insomnia. Do you have any neurological issues, like confusion or memory loss?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think it's extremely unlikely.
If you are feeling ok now and can function normally, it's likely you didn't suffer any permanent damage.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
no...i dont feel any symptoms.maybe confusion. but that doesnt matter as i plan to ctb soon. my fear is movement impairment but i guess wont happen.

i wonder if its possible to cause brain damage by chemical means as the body will always try to breath at any cost.

thank you guys, i feel kind of relieved