• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone have any advice on overcoming the survival instinct WITHOUT any drugs? And something that applies to all methods... I want this thread to help people who don't have access to drugs no matter what their method is.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I include alcohol as a drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Suicat, Candour and 1 other person
U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
I tried taking half a bottle of unisom before a partial hang last week. It actually messed me up. I was so out of it that I couldn't figure out how to tie my slip knot(which is a knot I tie daily for work) and ended up on the floor ready to puke. I was fucked for the rest of the day. Alcohol is my go to though, unless you count that as a drug.

E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
I tried taking half a bottle of unisom before a partial hang last week. It actually messed me up. I was so out of it that I couldn't figure out how to tie my slip knot(which is a knot I tie daily for work) and ended up on the floor ready to puke. I was fucked for the rest of the day. Alcohol is my go to though, unless you count that as a drug.

I hope it works this time :( Sorry that happened.

And yeah, I also include alcohol. Not everyone has access to it.

Reactions: undertherainbow
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
A small glass of gin and tonic works for me.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
For me, it is the constant barrage of shitty life (it may/not apply to everyone as everyone's lives are different, tolerances, and views vary), and personal suicide fuel. My personal suicide fuel is the realization of the problems that I cannot solve, the incurable conditions (social anxiety throughout my life, constant situational depression (comes and goes but very frequently due to shitty life), Aspergers (currently no cure) which totally fucks up my social life as well as social interaction between people which apparently is one of the most important things in getting around in life.), the unjust world, the hypocrisy of others (especially the pro-life, anti-suicide people, and religious people who use illogical reasoning, etc.), and of course, wage slavery until you become old, your body fails, and then death.

Reactions: untothedepths, undertherainbow, ThisIsTheEnd and 5 others
willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
would nyquil work or some kind of over the counter sleeping meds? ive wondered this myself honestly. I actually can get alcohol but would rather not drink it if nyquil would work just as well. ive only drank alcohol like 4 times in my life and im 21 this month. ive never enjoyed being drunk and dont like the feeling.

Reactions: lv-gras
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
You could try herbal medicines like hop tablets and or valerian extract, experiment with dosage first.

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
My personal suicide fuel is the realization of the problems that I cannot solve, the incurable conditions (social anxiety throughout my life, constant situational depression (comes and goes but very frequently due to shitty life), Aspergers (currently no cure) which totally fucks up my social life as well as social interaction between people which apparently is one of the most important things in getting around in life.), the unjust world, the hypocrisy of others (especially the pro-life, anti-suicide people, and religious people who use illogical reasoning, etc.), and of course, wage slavery until you become old, your body fails, and then death.

Totally how I feel. If you can't be cured and have severe anxiety then every day will be a struggle. You will always be at the mercy of people and they will always have power over you.

Reactions: alfie, Lra888 and lv-gras
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Is Valerian strong
Its not strong and its not very fast working either - you need to experiment with it. See how your body reacts.
I had really good sleep after valerian, but I never exceed recommended values. Give it a try if you need something more natural.

Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Make a list with reasons to live for and reasons to end your life, read it everyday, and when you finally decide to ctb take that list and read it one more time

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Cya89, Mari and 1 other person
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Think about all of the negative and painful things you will be finished with after you go. All of the reasons not to stay here any longer.

Reactions: Cya89 and lv-gras
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Meditation about peacefulness of death may work for certain people so when it gets to that point you can act calmly and purposefully.

I try this when I'm lying in bed. I think of myself dead from my method and how peaceful it is to be in that state. Relieves anxiety about the situation.

Reactions: Cya89 and lv-gras
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
I had really good sleep after valerian, but I never exceed recommended values. Give it a try if you need something more natural.
Thanks. I wonder if Valerian and alcohol along with an accident or whatever could lead to 'death by misadventure' ?

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks. I wonder if Valerian and alcohol along with an accident or whatever could lead to 'death by misadventure' ?
Enough alcohol on its own could lead to death by misadventure.

From my experience valerian root is very mellow. I take it before bed some nights and it relaxes me just enough to fall asleep more easily. I never feel druggy from it.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Make a list with reasons to live for and reasons to end your life, read it everyday, and when you finally decide to ctb take that list and read it one more time
Why should I live and why should I die? There are only reasons why I should die and therefore I should get euthanasia.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i dont think theres any guaranteed way to overcome it besides ending it instantly or putting yourself in a position in which you have no way to prevent it anymore