watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
So when I had figured I could hang myself with an extension cord, I was so happy. That meant I could go whenever I want. So I tried, each night, and miserably failed. It was incredibely frustrating because I realised I wasn't free; I didn't have any reliable method to go, so I had to stay alive, which caused greater pain. So I said fuck it and ordered SN. I'm still waiting for it to arrive and it'll probably be a few weeks because of the lockdown. Now I still don't have that freedom of being able to go whenever I want. I feel stuck.

There's no freedom, only bigger prisons. Well, in my case the prison is life. I don't know what to do, I don't have the patience to live and dealing with all the bullshit that's thrown at me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchurianCandidate, Help_Me, Oh so tired and 8 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I understand this feeling I've had the SN for months but I'm still frustrated in not being able to overcome survival instinct. Even though at the same time it has provided a little comfort knowing the SN is close by should I need it. I guess I am afraid to take it because of my digestive issues. Even if I had N in my hands right now I think I would still struggle even though I am constant physical pain. I don't know what is keeping me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, AcornUnderground, itsamadworld and 3 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I understand this feeling I've had the SN for months but I'm still frustrated in not being able to overcome survival instinct. Even though at the same time it has provided a little comfort knowing the SN is close by should I need it. I guess I am afraid to take it because of my digestive issues. Even if I had N in my hands right now I think I would still struggle even though I am constant physical pain. I don't know what is keeping me here.
I don't think in my case SI could kick in with SN, but I might be mistaken. I thought the partial hanging was reliable and I tried without having second thoughts. I dont know for sure if Ill be like that with SN, we'll see.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrettyMoose and mediocre
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Same here...I have had SN for a long time. I do feel I'm getting closer, but I think SI can be there with any method no matter how peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, AcornUnderground, PrettyMoose and 1 other person
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Same here...I have had SN for a long time. I do feel I'm getting closer, but I think SI can be there with any method no matter how peaceful.
'Overcoming SI therapy' should be a thing. I'd pay for that.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: William Barker, AcornUnderground, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I hope you find peace. Hanging can be difficult. I still have my rope anchored and slip knot tied just waiting for me. I look at it everyday. I tried before but couldn't get anywhere near passing out. I'm just hoping that if I try it enough I'll get it right.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I hope you find peace. Hanging can be difficult. I still have my rope anchored and slip knot tied just waiting for me. I look at it everyday. I tried before but couldn't get anywhere near passing out. I'm just hoping that if I try it enough I'll get it right.
I wouldnt recommend hanging tbh. I tried partial and applied pressure where I shouldnt have. Was left with neck and ear pain for two days

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and PrettyMoose
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Hanging is very difficult! Especially after a failure. It's very painful after coming back from it.
I wouldnt recommend hanging tbh. I tried partial and applied pressure where I shouldnt have. Was left with neck and ear pain for two days
If you got it on the first try, maybe it's not too bad. But that's hard to do. The rope burn and throat pain after an attempt/failure id very painful. And hard to hide.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrettyMoose
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hanging is very difficult! Especially after a failure. It's very painful after coming back from it.

If you got it on the first try, maybe it's not too bad. But that's hard to do. The rope burn and throat pain after an attempt/failure id very painful. And hard to hide.
Well it was after a few tries.. also I only had an extension cord

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN
Cancún

Cancún

Experienced
Apr 20, 2020
thats the method i want to do , but with a belt , its a strong belt

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe you did it wrong? I've tried several times too
Yes, I did it accidently when fiddling with the noose. I slipped off the stool, and then my feet touched the ground. Everything went black and I was out, but I came back when my feet touched the ground.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Yes, I did it accidently when fiddling with the noose. I slipped off the stool, and then my feet touched the ground. Everything went black and I was out, but I came back when my feet touched the ground.
Where did you have the noose placed? It sounds like you got very close

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
It was above the adams apple. I was very very close.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
It was above the adams apple. I was very very close.
Sounds like you were nearly out to it very very quickly. I'm scared of it taking enough time for SI to kick in but both you and lady in black say it was only seconds

wineblues

wineblues

Dec 28, 2019
Hey there. I'm experiencing such a strange mood swings about future suicide: once i start to think about it, SI and fear strike hard and i'm in agony because of awareness that i'll have to live all that painfull long fucking life, but suddenly for a short moment tranquility and determinition come. That phase longs very short.

I would like to use mix of alchol and opioids (i think i can get some) to suppress fear. What do you think about it?

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
So when I had figured I could hang myself with an extension cord, I was so happy. That meant I could go whenever I want. So I tried, each night, and miserably failed. It was incredibely frustrating because I realised I wasn't free; I didn't have any reliable method to go, so I had to stay alive, which caused greater pain. So I said fuck it and ordered SN. I'm still waiting for it to arrive and it'll probably be a few weeks because of the lockdown. Now I still don't have that freedom of being able to go whenever I want. I feel stuck.

There's no freedom, only bigger prisons. Well, in my case the prison is life. I don't know what to do, I don't have the patience to live and dealing with all the bullshit that's thrown at me.
Why didn't it work were you trying partial or full?

Reactions: wineblues
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Hey there. I'm experiencing such a strange mood swings about future suicide: once i start to think about it, SI and fear strike hard and i'm in agony because of awareness that i'll have to live all that painfull long fucking life, but suddenly for a short moment tranquility and determinition come. That phase longs very short.

I would like to use mix of alchol and opioids (i think i can get some) to suppress fear. What do you think about it?
Im thinking of doing the same with diazepam and alcohol

selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i totally understand u i'm stuck and i feel so frustrated and scared of not being able to ctb after failing many times of partial hanging which is the only method i have

wineblues

wineblues

Dec 28, 2019
Im thinking of doing the same with diazepam and alcohol
I'm a kinda of an alcoholic. Russian vodka, you know))) I think my tolerance is pretty high. Also tolerance for alcohol causes cross-tolerance for bdz. But i tried opioids only once in my life, so that should be my drug of choice. God, i hope i can get em!
i totally understand u i'm stuck and i feel so frustrated and scared of not being able to ctb after failing many times of partial hanging which is the only method i have
What exactly went wrong? What about full hanging? That's hard to fail.