• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
what over the counter pills would be the best od on. any specific combinations? what's the most lethal

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
No, no and no

Reactions: lofistos345, robin999, puppy9 and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
none if you are on the US or similar countries with heavily restricted pharmaceutical sale, i mean, you can die but it will be very unlikely and extremely painful.

Reactions: robin999
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I wouldn't try to kill yourself with over the counter meds. You need some serious pain killers combined with benzos, muscle relaxers, all that kind of stuff. Some serious sedatives. I have morphine ER, percocet, Xanax, Klonopin, muscle relaxers, fentanyl patches. My friend killed herself with a lot of that stuff. Over the counter meds won't do it. You also need to know how to do it and plan the day you're going to do it so you can take anti nausea medication every 6-8 hours for two days before you do it.

Reactions: robin999
R

ReturnToNothing

Oct 8, 2019
In the modern era its pretty much impossible... anything that's easy to make you pass that easily is not accessible. Some combos could "work" in that you'd eventually die of organ failure some time later and it would be miserable

There might be a magical combo out there waiting to be discovered, but if it was known this place would be the first to talk about it.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I know of a person who attempted to OD on Tylenol. It was an experience of misery for them, though they did eventually pass in the ICU. Most OTCs will result in a miserable way out.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
In the modern era its pretty much impossible... anything that's easy to make you pass that easily is not accessible. Some combos could "work" in that you'd eventually die of organ failure some time later and it would be miserable

There might be a magical combo out there waiting to be discovered, but if it was known this place would be the first to talk about it.
Organ failure takes a lifetime. My father started drinking at 11 and died from it at 51. Liver failure. That and the pancreas are what usually go first but it takes a lifetime almost so there's no point in doing it. I was in the room with him when he was given 6 months to live and he lasted about two and a half. He wasn't in extreme pain or anything like that because the toxons from his liver spread to his brain and he didn't know what was going on. He just went to sleep one night and never woke up.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Organ failure takes a lifetime. My father started drinking at 11 and died from it at 51. Liver failure. That and the pancreas are what usually go first but it takes a lifetime almost so there's no point in doing it. I was in the room with him when he was given 6 months to live and he lasted about two and a half. He wasn't in extreme pain or anything like that because the toxons from his liver spread to his brain and he didn't know what was going on. He just went to sleep one night and never woke up.
Organ failure can occur much more rapidly. In those cases, there is little time to dull the senses and the process can be pretty miserable. Tylenol overdose is one such case. A bout of pancreatitis can be another case that suddenly presents. Usually diagnoses you want to avoid to save yourself some duty suffering. Gradual organ failure over time is less suffering as senses dull, but sudden organ failure without death can be quite miserable.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Poor 1st world countries... Lol.

Amitryptiline is OTC at where I live. It's the main ingredient of cocktail protocol.

Don't do OD on acetaminophen. It's toxic to liver and you may get brain damage after a while. (hepatic encephalopathy).

Btw, Acetylcysteine is antidote. If you ever take too much Acetaminophen, take some NAC asap.

Reactions: lofistos345
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Poor 1st world countries... Lol.

Amitryptiline is OTC at where I live. It's the main ingredient of cocktail protocol.

Don't do OD on acetaminophen. It's toxic to liver and you may get brain damage after a while. (hepatic encephalopathy).

Btw, Acetylcysteine is antidote. If you ever take too much Acetaminophen, take some NAC asap.
Death by Elavil, not the best of options. Would not be hard to get a prescription for. Get ready to try to consume 1500 mg or greater to CTB and I cannot imagine the experience will be free of pain.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Would not be hard to get a prescription for.

Excuse my ignorance, but lots of people here already have sedatives/benzos. It seems, they are as well not so hard to get a prescripton for.

I think it would be harder to access massive amounts of amitryptiline than accessing needed amount of sedatives.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Excuse my ignorance, but lots of people here already have sedatives/benzos. It seems, they are as well not so hard to get a prescripton for.

I think it would be harder to access massive amounts of amitryptiline than accessing needed amount of sedatives.
The America there is a massive opiate crisis because people are accidentally overdosing so to get any kind of pain medication or sedative is very hard now a days. People like me are being punished because of it hers drug habits. It makes me sick. I take my medsa as told and I don't buy them off the street. I wish people would think before they do that, that they are causing injustice to chronic pain patients who need these meds to be able to stand up and move around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore