• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
Plz suggest me the combination of over the counter drugs that will cause peaceful exit....mention the quantity of each drugs plz......desperately need the help....

• Aww..
Reactions: Soul and Nemisis
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There is not one.

Reactions: garcelle, BPD Barbie, BaconCheeseburger and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
What you need is the site search, it is down right now. Something that may help is the PDF of the Peaceful Pill Handbook in the Resources Compilation, there is at least one method with prescription meds, maybe more. Check the Resources Compilation to see if there are other prescription med methods.

Reactions: AnonymousX
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

Reactions: YellowSneakers
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Prescription medicines including benzos.....? Plz reply
If benzos were a viable method, you would see people discussing it here. Benzos were designed to be safe alternatives to barbiturates.

Reactions: Sarahlynn
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
There is not one.
Because they're readily available and relatively cheap, they are made to be as safe and non lethal as possible. So as quoted, there isn't really one. The same goes for most psychiatric drugs.

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I dont think there is an OTC combination that can kill you - correct me if I'm wrong.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Would cold water extract on a shit ton of codeine work? If you got say, 200 8mg/500mg cocodamol tablets saved up so you manage to extract 1600mg of Codeine? It's not something I'd try myself as the pill way worries me, but as codeine is an opiate, it must be pretty dangerous in such a high amount. Add to that it's cheap and easily available.

Reactions: Dora192
A

AnonymousX

Aug 7, 2020
I would like to know too
What you need is the site search, it is down right now. Something that may help is the PDF of the Peaceful Pill Handbook in the Resources Compilation, there is at least one method with prescription meds, maybe more. Check the Resources Compilation to see if there are other prescription med methods.
I've searched for the "Resources Compilation" but I can't find it anywhere... Can you please tell me where to find it? Thanks.

Last edited:
caligula

caligula

DE MYSTERIIS DOM SATHANAS
Jun 24, 2020
i'm pretty sure DPH (benadryl) can be lethal by itself. i've experimented with the deliriant drug class, and i've gone up to 750mg dph. i've read trip reports of people going to 1-2 grams, 1.5+ is called "Eiriel". at that point the risk of death is high, but the dose for different trips is different. at some point over 2 grams i'm sure it's extremely lethal- but not at all comfortable.

before you'd die, i'm almost 100% sure you'd trip first. it's a horrifying drug class, and i seriously suggest researching DPH if this method interests you!! people say it's a psychedelic, but it is NOT. anyways, be safe, and we're all here if ctb ends up being a choice you don't want to make. :heart:

LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Sep 4, 2020
Best combo, closest to death, I had was sleeping pills but added in psych meds. I've never come close w just regular otc meds.