• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

probablydeadbynow

Jun 7, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm planning to ctb as soon as I can for months now but I unfortunately don't have access to N or SN or any prescription drugs. I've tested partial hanging or night-night but I can't seem to locate the arteries properly? Either I don't get unconscious and my SI kicks in or my head feels like it's about to explode. I was wondering if there are any over the counter drugs that could be lethal fast. Doesn't have to be painless, just fast. I live in Europe so anything that's otc there. Or maybe someone can give me some advice on what I did wrong with hanging? Thanks in advance.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Pills work less than 2% of the time. according to a Harvard study, and when they do work they are usually opiates- o0ver the counter options almost always result in hospitalizatgion, and can cause serious kidnyey or liver damage, but almost never work to ctb. Partial rarely works also- several people here have failed betwwen 15 and 25 times. Full suspension works most of the time if you are not interrupted, but it is scary method to do, since you don't know how long it will take- some people have survuved when rescued after 20 minutes, plus you need a good spot for this, which may not be easy to find.

Reactions: Medicmedic72
P

probablydeadbynow

Jun 7, 2022
Pills work less than 2% of the time. according to a Harvard study, and when they do work they are usually opiates- o0ver the counter options almost always result in hospitalizatgion, and can cause serious kidnyey or liver damage, but almost never work to ctb. Partial rarely works also- several people here have failed betwwen 15 and 25 times. Full suspension works most of the time if you are not interrupted, but it is scary method to do, since you don't know how long it will take- some people have survuved when rescued after 20 minutes, plus you need a good spot for this, which may not be easy to find.
I know that I won't be found for a day at least but I unfortunately don't have any stable spots for full in my apartment.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm planning to ctb as soon as I can for months now but I unfortunately don't have access to N or SN or any prescription drugs. I've tested partial hanging or night-night but I can't seem to locate the arteries properly? Either I don't get unconscious and my SI kicks in or my head feels like it's about to explode. I was wondering if there are any over the counter drugs that could be lethal fast. Doesn't have to be painless, just fast. I live in Europe so anything that's otc there. Or maybe someone can give me some advice on what I did wrong with hanging? Thanks in advance.
Not going to work.