Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I just want to share a little experience...
Today i wasn't in the mood for making something to eat so i go to BurguerK. It was nice to have the terrace just for me, i had a few moments to think about my things. Sudenly, some feral cats come and i share my nuggets with them (they don't let be touch :'(). It was a peacefull moment i really apreciate it. The cats stretched very close to me and relax on the sun. I don't why but i appreciated that they have some confidents turning their backs on me and staying relaxed close. After eating I stay a while just looking at them, normally i left vey quick when i eat outside. Sudenly a wasp came and i hit the table to scare it cause he was flying very close; it works, but obliously the cats got scared to and flee away. I felt really sad and a sob came to me. After that i left the place, the last think i want is to mount a show.
¿Any one else feel over sensitized sometimes? It not happens always, but felt quite pathetic...

(sorry for the mistakes in the text:ahhha:)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, binturong, Ghost2211 and 7 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think we all have moments where we can be a little too sensitive. Especially when we're already upset or in a bad mood. I'd be upset too if the cats ran away from me.

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Ghost2211, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
This is sweet. Maybe a cat friend is what you need. I get what you mean about being over sensitised to simple stuff like that, and it does make you feel pretty pathetic after hah.

the last think i want is to mount a show.
What do you mean?

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and Fehler
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I just want to share a little experience...
Today i wasn't in the mood for making something to eat so i go to BurguerK. It was nice to have the terrace just for me, i had a few moments to think about my things. Sudenly, some feral cats come and i share my nuggets with them (they don't let be touch :'(). It was a peacefull moment i really apreciate it. The cats stretched very close to me and relax on the sun. I don't why but i appreciated that they have some confidents turning their backs on me and staying relaxed close. After eating I stay a while just looking at them, normally i left vey quick when i eat outside. Sudenly a wasp came and i hit the table to scare it cause he was flying very close; it works, but obliously the cats got scared to and flee away. I felt really sad and a sob came to me. After that i left the place, the last think i want is to mount a show.
¿Any one else feel over sensitized sometimes? It not happens always, but felt quite pathetic...

(sorry for the mistakes in the text:ahhha:)
Don't feel pathetic. We can all get emotional sometimes . Anything can trigger the tears if its 'one of those days'. Especially if you are a little 'fragile' or feeling low .Its okay .

Reactions: Ghost2211, Ren Elsie Jewelria and Fehler
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I think that shows you value life. The sadness is in knowing it may be coming to an end

Reactions: Ghost2211, Ren Elsie Jewelria and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
This is sweet. Maybe a cat friend is what you need. I get what you mean about being over sensitised to simple stuff like that, and it does make you feel pretty pathetic after hah.

What do you mean?
I mean start crying there :ahhha:
I was thinking about adopt a cat but i think it will be harder then for me to ctb for leaving it alone :/...well i think my mother could care of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I mean start crying there :ahhha:
I was thinking about adopt a cat but i think it will be harder then for me to ctb for leaving it alone :/...well i think my mother could care of it
Ooh I see lol. I see a lot of people here say their pets are their reason they can't leave yet, which I get. I have two cats but they're 17 years old and won't be around too much longer :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld, Fehler and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I think that I'm an extremely over-sensitive person which makes it really difficult to operate in the world. It's crucial to develop a thick skin because progress in life depends on interacting with people and some of them will inevitably say offensive things. I avoid interacting with other people too much because I'm afraid of getting somehow triggered by them. I wish I wasn't so fragile but I don't know how to change it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Ghost2211 and Ren Elsie Jewelria
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's not being over Sensitive. I would be sad the cats got scared away too.

Reactions: Fehler