• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I cannot believe the hospital wrote to me today with a date for my knee op after 15 months waiting, everything had been planned to end it for this weekend, I smoked a fag and I gave up over 6 years back, things happen for a reason I guess, if there is a god then he or she has a twisted sense of humour and is very warped, has anything similar happened to others here which has made you rethink.

Reactions: Circles
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
The state of the NHS nowadays with all the Tory funding cuts you will more than likely get an infection and die :notsure:

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
The state of the NHS nowadays with all the Tory funding cuts you will more than likely get an infection and die :notsure:
Ain't that the truth,
Another thing to worry about, lol.

Reactions: marcusuk63