kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I've tried to find alternatives but i can't, i've had enough of this world and i don't want to live a day longer. Ordering SN would take too long and partial hangings look too difficult i really want to ctb in the next few days but i don't have a good enough method i feel so trapped right now. I'm going to delete all my social media accounts and send out scheduled messages to my friends and finalise my note but it's all useless if i can't find a good method :/

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with partial being really hard. I just can't get it.
Anyway, leaving notes, scheduled e-mails, etc is a wise choice but don't do it until you get an effective method because otherwise, you might end up in a psych ward.

I'm in your shoes. SN is hard to get but I'll try to. The other choice, is keep on practising partial until it works.

Reactions: Nitup, lobster salad, kindawannacrylol and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Is there any way to get SN in the UK?

Reactions: untimelydemise
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Don't do anything before your suicide that could compromise your ctb method.
Messages and notes in my opinion are pointless and will land you in psych ward if you fail, but can understand that some people might want that.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Reactions: untimelydemise, kindawannacrylol and Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Yes but you have to regularly check the vendors. They list and de-list frequently
Can you private message me about potential vendors? Also, is it possible u can order SN for me.

Reactions: untimelydemise and kindawannacrylol
kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Don't do anything before your suicide that could compromise your ctb method.
Messages and notes in my opinion are pointless and will land you in psych ward if you fail, but can understand that some people might want that.
i agree i don't really want to leave anything behind but apparently it will help my family and friends if i do?
I agree with partial being really hard. I just can't get it.
Anyway, leaving notes, scheduled e-mails, etc is a wise choice but don't do it until you get an effective method because otherwise, you might end up in a psych ward.

I'm in your shoes. SN is hard to get but I'll try to. The other choice, is keep on practising partial until it works.
gosh i'm going to keep trying to practice partial but if not, i'm going to have to think of another method

Reactions: lobster salad