O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Before you read this, I only want practical ideas. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I have read some thread posts on methods.

The problem is, I live with others. Therefore a lot of the ideas like hanging and carbon dioxide poisoning go out the window.

I've tried partial hanging before at a hotel, but didn't succeed due to survival instincts.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find a place to do full suspension hanging but not get caught? It's pretty tough because a lot of private places don't have anything high enough. And a lot of public places you are bound to get caught.

I am also open to other suffocation methods like carbon dioxide. But again it's pretty hard since post public place will have smoke detectors.

Drugs are also out the window. Because can't seem to get SN or N easily.

Any ideas? I am just so out of ideas.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's no private places with high enough trees to tie a rope?

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
There's no private places with high enough trees to tie a rope?
Where would you suggest? Most forests are public.

And I mean a practical way to get access to a private place too. Not like trespassing which will definitely get you caught.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Do you maybe have some dense nature/woods in your area where you could peacefully go ?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do you maybe have some dense nature/woods in your area where you could peacefully go ?
If hanging were my method, I could find a place if I had to. There's some "wooded" areas near me that are not forests, per say, but rather undeveloped areas. Plenty of trees. And I would go in the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning, if necessary, to keep from being discovered, if that was an issue.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
If hanging were my method, I could find a place if I had to. There's some "wooded" areas near me that are not forests, per se, but rather undeveloped areas. Plenty of trees. And I would go in the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning, if necessary, to keep from being discovered, if that was an issue.
Ah ok do you have a preferred way to go ?
(Edit oh sorry didn't see you weren't the op)

C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
SCUBA or one of the inert gas ways is probably gonna be up your isle. From what I've researched its quick and if you do it at night your family will only find out at the morning if anything. Problem is that it does cost a pretty penny. Currently will be spending a total of around 600 bucks total on the equipment.

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
SCUBA or one of the inert gas ways is probably gonna be up your isle. From what I've researched its quick and if you do it at night your family will only find out at the morning if anything. Problem is that it does cost a pretty penny. Currently will be spending a total of around 600 bucks total on the equipment.
What does SCUBA stand for?

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah, I'm going by way of CO in a tent. Already have everything I need. Just tidying up loose ends in life first.
Ah get it, for the op that is a decently easy way to go as well I guess.
Best of luck if you decide to leave ❤️
What does SCUBA stand for?
Scuba diving gear I think.
So basically you use scuba gear with inert gas so that you pass out within minutes and it's pretty high succes rate if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
its not an acronym it is instead the type of gear you use. Scuba diving gear
SCBA stands for Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus and SCUBA stands for Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Two problems: 1) How do you obtain the cylinder without arousing suspicion? 2) Where do you hide the cylinder? Also, from what I've read, SCUBA/SCBA (not sure about the cost of an EEBD hood setup) implementations typically cost *way* more than that.

Last edited:
C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Two problems: 1) How do you obtain the cylinder without arousing suspicion? 2) Where do you hide the cylinder? Also, from what I've read, SCUBA/SCBA (not sure about the cost of an EEBD hood setup) implementations typically cost *way* more than that.
Didn't need to do anything to subside suspicion, just go into a local store that does this and confidentially ask for a nitrogen tank 40 cuft or 5L then remember to proceed to ask for what grade it is or the purity.