Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Lately when I'm out in a public setting, I'll just be walking around, in the middle of doing something and I just realize I don't want to participate in being alive as a human anymore. I could be doing anything - talking to another person, grocery shopping, running an errand - anything. And I'll just wish I could be dead right now and not doing any of this. Now it happens even when I'm not upset or stressed out. Just this feeling of tiredness and being done. It's hard to describe but I have a feeling a lot of you may understand what I mean.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, http-410, Good4Nothing and 14 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i understand. whenever i take the train, as i wait, i look at the tracks and think, "i could lay on those tracks, and wait for the train to kill me. and not a single person would physically try to pull me off those tracks." two months ago, i was walking on a bridge, and i thought, "i could jump off, and nobody could stop me from doing so." death is so close, and yet so far at the same time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: raindrops, http-410, WitheringAway and 7 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
The other day I was walking past a playground when I saw a really high swing. My mind immediatedly started calculating how, with minor modifications, I could do a full suspension there. Suicide is my permanent companion. Everywhere I go I think of it. It's like being in love - I can't think of anything else... :ehh:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: raindrops, WitheringAway, Sensei and 10 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
It's like being in love - I can't think of anything else.
Wow, that was poetic. Being in love with death, unable to get it off your mind no matter what you do... I know this feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Deleted member 22624, Brick In The Wall and 5 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I can relate to the first three posters here. Being anywhere outside of my crib makes me feel more suicidal. Especially seeing youngsters in the park enjoying themselves. Looking around and imagine situations where a small change of set up would get me killed.

Some of my RL associates claim that I feel bad because I'm sitting in the cage I call my dwelling place. But I feel the cage anywhere I go, except for the dream world. No matter where I am, my enfeebled body is always with me, I can feel its physical limitations wherever I go.
Supposedly you are a superman now. Super strong, super durable, and all that. Being anywhere and doing anything becomes better. Sitting at home, being alone in nature, being in crowded areas, working at the warehouse, dealing with toxic people... Anything appears to be better if my stats were better, aside from getting myself killed maybe.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Mixo and Brick In The Wall
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The other day I was walking past a playground when I saw a really high swing. My mind immediatedly started calculating how, with minor modifications, I could do a full suspension there. Suicide is my permanent companion. Everywhere I go I think of it. It's like being in love - I can't think of anything else... :ehh:
People say "not in a park!" but today's kids will be 'swinging' you back aaan forth. Lol.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, raindrops, Mixo and 1 other person
Kindly-Anonniii

Kindly-Anonniii

The world spins madly on
Sep 3, 2020
I definitely understand.
Although we may have varying degrees i believe its very similar
Pretty much every time I'm at the train station i try to calculate how fast the train is going and see where the train slows down and where it is at its fastest to see where I should stand to die the fastest.
But the thought of the poor train driver and other people possible having their commute disrupted is more than enough to dissuade me from it aha

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Mixo and Brick In The Wall
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I spend most of my time looking at things and thinking about how I could use it to kill myself. The one real reason I don't is because I'm already such a problem and a burden, I shouldn't make it worse by forcing the public to deal with my death in any manner... If I could just outright turn into mist or something, leave no trace, that'd be ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Mixo, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
It really is like being in love. My partner woul.d agree that she competes with it. In the suicide memes thread, really common one is the "anything slightly bad happens - suicide thoughts" one. It only goes away when I manage to think about something else really intently.

Reactions: raindrops and Mixo
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Every time I walk past a train track my brain is like "get on the tracks" and I really can't wait to actually do it

• Hugs
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Lately when I'm out in a public setting, I'll just be walking around, in the middle of doing something and I just realize I don't want to participate in being alive as a human anymore. I could be doing anything - talking to another person, grocery shopping, running an errand - anything. And I'll just wish I could be dead right now and not doing any of this. Now it happens even when I'm not upset or stressed out. Just this feeling of tiredness and being done. It's hard to describe but I have a feeling a lot of you may understand what I mean.

I have been feeling like this for a very long time.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
i understand. whenever i take the train, as i wait, i look at the tracks and think, "i could lay on those tracks, and wait for the train to kill me. and not a single person would physically try to pull me off those tracks." two months ago, i was walking on a bridge, and i thought, "i could jump off, and nobody could stop me from doing so." death is so close, and yet so far at the same time.
Where I live there are plenty of authorities that would try to stop you. Nothing worse than a clueless person thinking they're "helping" when they're only prolonging your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I think about it while going to sleep and as soon as I wake up.
I check the weather daily, when its sunny no wind I think today is a perfect day to go.
A day like today, rainy, strong winds I think nope. I want to fall from the cliff, surely if you knock yourself out from the fall you'd feel nothing :notsure:
Even on my good days I still think I have to do this, eventually.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
i cant wait for the day these thoughts become "i will kill myself right now".

Reactions: AJ95 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I know the exact feeling, waiting at a train station and looking at the tracks and the train coming along and thinking "I could kill or seriously maim myself right now and no one could stop me."

Sometimes I glance around and wonder if any of the other people there would try to stop me if I suddenly made a dash towards the tracks, what they'd think or say afterwards, that kind of thing.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga