K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Various reports have stated that Trump's team knows they are defeated, all loose ends are raveling up, Trump's plans for damage control are no longer working.

The voting is over, the ballots are cast, and Joe and his team have won.

But it's not over. What Kim Jong-Un was to the world in 2016, is what Trump is to America currently ; a ticking time-bomb.

His days are numbered, who's to say he can't take executive action to earn his spot back for 4 more years?
A war, possibly..? A false flag event, maybe.

There's probably going to be more protests in D.C. when and if he fails to leave peacefully.

What's going on in his mind right now, I don't exactly know. A mix of pure and unfiltered rage, defeat, grief, and sorrow, are the most likely culprits.
He's yelled at his cabinet a lot recently, he's staged photos when he was sick to sway support, a lot of bullshit.

This is going to be a very weird end to a presidency. What do you think he'll do? He's always been about his image. Do you think he can accept defeat?

Reactions: Bigpink, Deleted member 22624, foxdie and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. I saw this a while back but it's still relevant: If everyone had to pay to watch his ass get hauled out of the White House, our huge debt would be paid off lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, foxdie and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. I saw this a while back but it's still relevant: If everyone had to pay to watch his ass get hauled out of the White House, our huge debt would be paid off lmao.
I was lowkey rooting for that the past few months, that would be quite the show, he is a pretty big guy after all.
If he fails to leave office I believe they can literally drag him out since he no longer has executive power.

Besides the secret service because err, they are very two sided..

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
If he fails to leave office I believe they can literally drag him out since he no longer has executive power.
Kicking and screaming like the child he is. Yeah the secret service is, um, interesting. We had to deal with them at my local hospital a while back.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and Kat!
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
The biggest scandal in Canada is some people in our gov took Carribean vacations during the pandemic while telling others to stay home. Our scandals are so quaint in comparison to a stupid coup :ahhha: Meaning a coup attempt carried out by incompetents.

I would also like to see him dragged out of the White House lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bigpink, Kat!, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This has been quite an entertaining shitshow, almost proves the simulation theory, because this is not something that would happen in reality.

the entire world is watching and I love it, not even 100.000 popcorns would swing my opinion on this whatever the fuck is going on in your country.

Putincorn
Cornlt
640 01350595en Masterfile
Hopefully trump continues to bring memes and chaos for many years to come.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, 262653, foxdie and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
the entire world is watching and I love it, not even 100.000 popcorns would swing my opinion on this whatever the fuck is going on in your country.
Yeah, we're a hot mess and a laughingstock. But at least some dank memes came from all of this...

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile and foxdie