Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Some days ago, we started to discuss what little joys we have in life - joys that give us some motivation in staying alive. The joy of fresh air and nature has been mentioned among other things; and this indeed motivated me to move my ar*e and go out. Of course I had only my little autofocus soap box to take pictures with, as my smartphone had to be loaded. But anyway. I took some pictures that have the atmosphere of tranquillity, peace and life. Let me share a few of them here!
And, I encourage everyone else to share their nature pikz. We need calming and refreshing material, don't we?

DSCN5590

DSCN5591

DSCN5600
I hope this is not considered as flooding :) DSCN5611 DSCN5603

DSCN5613

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nightocean, Csmith8827, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
Both your great photography and your subject, where you were in nature, are WOW!! You're lucky to live so close to beauty like this! Thanks for sharing.
This is my sanctuary within a large, noisy, busy, stressed out city. A small monastery. Most people think you cannot go inside the property but you can. Hence I usually have the whole place to myself. When I'm in this place, I feel like I am far away from the city. I find a lot of peace and solace here.

Carmelites

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nightocean, Csmith8827, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
@Tegan_sky thank you for sharing! This is beautiful, indeed. I do like secret sanctuaries and the like - I find it cool that most people think entering the property is not possible. I think it makes this place a real hideaway, doesn't it?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, subj, Tegan_sky and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: nightocean, Celerity, Csmith8827 and 2 others