• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
Hi, I'm interested in anyone's experiences with the nitrogen gas method. Getting supplies, etc.

Also, it seems the most reliable method, but I'm interested in those having failures.

For me, my problem is how strong my survival instinct is and claustrophobic I am and it creating distress to have anything covering my face. I don't think I'll be able to leave a bag on my head while I'm aware of myself going faint and dizzy, I'll want to do something to stop the fainting, and I'm sure I'll be aware why I'm going faint, so my instinct to rip it off will be too great. And no I don't have access, nor do I tolerate, any kind of sedative.