steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone know much about other sites on the web or deep web? That may have a more open choice on suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Guy Smiley, Nyxđ“‚€, Slow_Farewell and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'd like to know this too!! i doubt it though unfortunately considering the public's view on suicide. feel like it's a miracle SaSu's still standing tbh. too bad im poor asf & stupid, lol. wish i could make 1.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
i'd like to know this too!! i doubt it though unfortunately considering the public's view on suicide. feel like it's a miracle SaSu's still standing tbh. too bad im poor asf & stupid, lol. wish i could make 1.

I think there would be something in the deep or dark web. SS is pretty balanced, and the Deep Web version may be extreme. But I am curious about the extreme as well.

But you can learn a lot, for example from gore sites if you approach it right. Yes, they are disgusting, but with a little bit of research, you will know how your exit will be with your chosen exit.

I am curious if there are other sites, that might provide some insight, even if you have to hold your nose to do it
How do you mean " a more open choice?
That was a badly phrased sentence; I meant more open than most sites on suicide. Not more open then SS - its pretty good

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and hikikomorizombie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I highly doubt you would find a similar site to SaSu that is as supportive in both suicide/recovery and a safe space to say whatever is in your mind. May I ask why you are looking for another one?