HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
Looking for other brain injured people who want to die.
A little background on me: Before my brain injury which happened a little while ago, I loved life. I had no problems with anything at all, save for the occasional brain fart or anxiety attack. But life was good.
Since my injury, though, life sucks. I can't do anything I used to do. I don't even have the same personality anymore. I'm just sad and tired all the time, and things that previously brought me joy are now just… reminders of what I was before.
I can't live with the reality of the "new me." The old me was the best me, and so that's why I'm looking for a way out. Does anyone else have a similar reason, and genuinely want to get out of this life anytime soon?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sagew0789, DEATH IS FREEDOM, TimetoGo! and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeah i used to be a programmer before getting a brain injury this was 7 years ago i am bed bound without medication and not much better on it really everything i use to enjoy is now dull or boring i can't even really watch movies or films play games or program anymore, i could easily kill myself with access to what i need like nembutal

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fractal and Deleted member 82921
HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
yeah i used to be a programmer before getting a brain injury this was 7 years ago i am bed bound without medication and not much better on it really everything i use to enjoy is now dull or boring i can't even really watch movies or films play games or program anymore, i could easily kill myself with access to what i need like nembutal
Damn, 7 years. I would've offed myself by the year mark, honestly. Sounds like we're similar to one another. I wish I had a med like that.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
ayyyyy my time to shine! child of medical neglect here, so I don't know most of the technical terms and what not, but I suffer from memory issues and aphasia from brain damage as a teen and PTSD that has wrought havok on the rest of the functional grey matter.

I have wanted to CTB since before the worst of the repeated concussions, but I can say for sure that it didn't help either.

I know for sure that I'm not the same person I was pre 2010, and I'm not sure that pretty much any of her remains. it feels like I stole all the worst bits from a stranger and left her behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fractal and hi-okbye
HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
ayyyyy my time to shine! child of medical neglect here, so I don't know most of the technical terms and what not, but I suffer from memory issues and aphasia from brain damage as a teen and PTSD that has wrought havok on the rest of the functional grey matter.

I have wanted to CTB since before the worst of the repeated concussions, but I can say for sure that it didn't help either.

I know for sure that I'm not the same person I was pre 2010, and I'm not sure that pretty much any of her remains. it feels like I stole all the worst bits from a stranger and left her behind.
I see a lot of similarities between us! Concussions suck ass. It feels nice to meet someone who's in a similar boat, though. Glad to meet you!

• Hugs
Reactions: thinvy
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I had a stroke 6 years ago from an assault. I've always dealt with depression but since brain injury I've wanted to die everyday. Truly a cruel existence with a injured brain

Reactions: Fractal