CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell ,swe other all time only play armchair put think other subject no empathy try say other no suffering ne skeptic say platiudes. This all harm terrible awful ape species. Same thing same behavior try tell suffer say no try make say nothing. Now here suffer want end other human joke other human not know thing , nobody understand, suffer lone this planet 8 bil mean nothing suffer lone trauma damage injury all lone ,tell other always misunderstood understimate, no one understand own pain none understand intense how. Better leave human, human compete even suffer real shallow

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, ryo the frog, Dead Meat and 8 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
This tell ,swe other all time only play armchair put think other subject no empathy try say other no suffering ne skeptic say platiudes. This all harm terrible awful ape species. Same thing same behavior try tell suffer say no try make say nothing. Now here suffer want end other human joke other human not know thing , nobody understand, suffer lone this planet 8 bil mean nothing suffer lone trauma damage injury all lone ,tell other always misunderstood understimate, no one understand own pain none understand intense how. Better leave human, human compete even suffer real shallow

Am srry tht u r havng tht xpernce - othr ppl nt knwng or undrstndng wht r goin thrgh = defntly a v lonly xpernce & lts of ppl d/ nt knw hw 2 handl it

Altho urs & slf damge r diffrnt - hpe tht u cn tke sme solace in knwng tht u r nt th/ only persn wth a strnge-2-undrstnd issu & tht mst ppl on sasu r v inclusve & undrstndng wth thse knds of issus in genrl

Hpe sasu = abl 2 mke u fl slghtly lss alne

• Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, CTB Dream, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As humans we are alone as nobody else can ever understand what we go through in life. After all, we all experience life differently and are trapped within our own thoughts. Attempts to interact with others can often lead to invalidation of our suffering, just making things worse for us. Humans often inflict more harm onto others and unfortunately this is inevitable in this life. This is why it's better to stay away from others and not open up about what is on our minds.

It's true that even sometimes people invalidate each others suffering when it comes to reasons for ctb. Someone may believe that there own reason for ctb is perfectly valid yet they dismiss others with different issues, saying pro life platitudes. After all we all have different limits as to what we can cope with in life and suicide doesn't even need a reason in the first place. But yes, humans are responsible for creating a lot of the suffering that exists in this world. If there is life then there will be suffering in some form.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
True. It's a real tragedy that we simply do not know what it's like to live another person's life. If we all had a bit more empathy, the world would likely be a better place in general.

I think a lot of the time, people just don't know what to say. I think many of us have grown up being 'fed' platitudes by our parents/ teachers/ elders. Sometimes I wonder if people even think about what they're saying when they spout out the usual stuff. Even a similarly depressed friend comes out with them to me sometimes and I similarly sometimes have to bite my tongue to not reiterate them back to her.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Many people are too stupid or ignorant to feel compassion. Then there are those people that just do not give a damn about the rest of us. Sometimes I think the universe, God or whoever is in charge has cursed us to this life of suffering and pain. So many of us hurt, yet relief never seems to come. Much love to you as always!

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I missed you. Glad to see you.

The planet of apes was based on a true story, they tried to make human monkey hybrids as slaves. I hope I remember wrong. But doing that kind of genetic research was my childhood dream. But not that way. To change DNA they use a virus as a key. Fear that the new vaccine that toys with rna is going to transform human into a subspecies of slaves.

I'm also misunderstood. I think people misunderstand us on purpose to justify cruelty. They know how much we're in pain. If we deserve it or if we are liars then they don't need to help us. Then they're not terrible people by abandoning us. That's why people abandon us while belittling us and invalidate us. So they can both be cruel but feel self-righteous about it.

And that's why I'm a monster. Because I bite back
And because I won't shut up about needing help

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream