K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
Hi guys,

So I have done a lot of reading on this forum and realized hanging is probably the only option for me that's viable. The most preferred way is obviously to swallow some pills and die in my sleep, but I just don't have the resources and means to get anything strong enough.

I am wondering if there are any OTC pills I can buy that can make me more relaxed and drowsy during the hanging process? Just anything to feel less painful. I considered alcohol but am scared that it will make me puke or have acid reflux with anything that's strong enough.

Family will be away for a few weeks soon, so figured I should get prepared right now. Will order the rope the moment they leave.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I just don't believe there are many OTC meds which will assist, sorry. I'd be having a couple of vodkas and coke myself.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
OTC meds differ by countries, if you are in the USA, my only suggestion is good old benadryl.

Edit: only take recommended dose, taking too much benny will make a person delirious

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Hi guys,

So I have done a lot of reading on this forum and realized hanging is probably the only option for me that's viable. The most preferred way is obviously to swallow some pills and die in my sleep, but I just don't have the resources and means to get anything strong enough.

I am wondering if there are any OTC pills I can buy that can make me more relaxed and drowsy during the hanging process? Just anything to feel less painful. I considered alcohol but am scared that it will make me puke or have acid reflux with anything that's strong enough.

Family will be away for a few weeks soon, so figured I should get prepared right now. Will order the rope the moment they leave.
I think benzoes would probably be the best for you. But then again, Its prescriptions only. But some doctors are willing to prescribe them if you say you have severe anxiety. Best of luck <3