• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

18andlife

18andlife

Mar 10, 2020
Hello this is my first post/thread on SS and while I read the rules multiple times, if anything in this post breaks them please let me know or take it down :)
I am ordering SN soon and getting all the supplies needed. I've got most but still need an antiemetic.
Went to the doctor complaining of headaches and nausea, he didn't help me at all. So I was wondering if anyone knew of an antiemetic that's sold OTC? Not like Dramamine as stans guide says Those will not work. Antiemetic isn't really necessary but it would bring me comfort not having to worry about it.
Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Welcome:) It's detailed in the FAQ . Please read there :hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

If you've exhausted all options there, come back and feel free to ask more specifically

• Hugs
Reactions: 18andlife and one4all
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You need a dopamine blocker. I think meto is OTC in some countries, but not in the US.
You could also try domperidone- sometimes these can be found and bought on the Internet.
I think I'm going to do domperidone because every time I try meto, feel shaky and like I wanna jump out of my skin.

Reactions: 18andlife and Quarky00
18andlife

18andlife

Mar 10, 2020
Welcome:) It's detailed in the FAQ . Please read there :hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

If you've exhausted all options there, come back and feel free to ask more specifically
Thank you! ❤️
You need a dopamine blocker. I think meto is OTC in some countries, but not in the US.
You could also try domperidone- sometimes these can be found and bought on the Internet.
I think I'm going to do domperidone because every time I try meto, feel shaky and like I wanna jump out of my skin.
Thank you! Found an online pharmacy using google.❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: one4all, littlelady774 and Quarky00