K

Killmenow88341

Oct 28, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knew how many Tylenol pm it would take to kill me?

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld and x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Please don't try and OD on Tylenol. You'll only end up in a lot of pain. If you do die, it will be a slow and very painful death.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless, sadworld, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Are you wanting to torture yourself?

Reactions: Isadeth, sadworld and x~Sophia~x
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
pills are never efficient

Reactions: sadworld and x~Sophia~x
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Don't do it. It won't work. Check the resources please.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Killmenow88341

Oct 28, 2020
Please don't try and OD on Tylenol. You'll only end up in a lot of pain. If you do die, it will be a slow and very painful death.
I attempted suicide last year and took 24 of them and they said that if I wouldn't have told anyone, I would have died, my liver would have failed, it wasn't painful, I just became very tired and passed out

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Tylenol PM has a bitter coating on them to attempt to prevent someone from using them to ctb. It's just tylenol and benadryl. It's not a reliable method, and the anticholinergic effects can be horrific. Can it work? Yes. Is it guaranteed? No. Brain damage is more likely not to mention liver damage. Surviving your attempt and being worse off is terrifying.

K

Killmenow88341

Oct 28, 2020
I did survive my attempt, because I've done it before and then told someone bc I was an idiot, and I was taken to the hospital
And they said it would have killed me if I didn't say anything

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There are lots of people here who have tried to OD on things like paracetamol or ibuprofen. They're still here with us. OTC drugs are sold OTC because they're unlikely to be fatal in the event of an OD.

Reactions: opiatedreamz
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I'm walking proof that ODs are a bad idea. I overdosed and had a heart attack. Had a second one after being taken out of ICU too early and was under CPR for 42 minutes. I now have memory loss and cannot remember graduating high school, nor my pet budgie nor the majority of my life. I have many other issues affiliated with an Acquired Brain Injury. Don't do it. If you do, don't say goodbye to anyone, not even your online friends if they have any chance of knowing the real you. There are many ways that are more successful and won't destroy your brain if found

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Deleted member 19654
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I attempted suicide last year and took 24 of them and they said that if I wouldn't have told anyone, I would have died, my liver would have failed, it wasn't painful, I just became very tired and passed out

On days 2-3 is when the abdominal pain really starts...

After day 5, lasting up to 2 weeks is ussually the timeframe it takes when the the body deteriorates further leading to multi-organ failure and death OR continued deterioration.

It is an awful thing to witness if you ever seen it happen to a person. I hope you never find out what it feels like to progress through the clinical stages of a fatal tylenol overdose.

Seriously, reconsider to not try and use this method again on yourself. It is just not worth it, unless you really truly want to torture yourself.