Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Does anyone on here remember a dark web forum back in like 2014/2015 with the same name?

It was pretty much a lot like this site except the community was a lot smaller and it was not on the clear web it was only accessible through Tor.

But i don't think it exist anymore.

Reactions: Sid19 and Simba
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I thought the original SaSu was on reddit. However, I vaguely rememeber seeing an article about an unrelated SaSu on the darkweb somewhere a few years ago. I'm not even sure it was real or if I'm completely mis-remembering things, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a similar site there

Reactions: Simba, thelookingontheway, Sparr0w and 1 other person
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
I thought the original SaSu was on reddit. However, I vaguely rememeber seeing an article about an unrelated SaSu on the darkweb somewhere a few years ago. I'm not even sure it was real or if I'm completely mis-remembering things, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a similar site there

I found a really low quality image of the site couldn't save the image so i took a screenshot.

Screenshot 1

Reactions: Sid19, Simba and CentreMid
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey i read that article ages ago ,too ! I wasn't able to get to the onion address tho.. And there probably isn't a wayback machine for onions ,is there ? Otherwise I'd have liked to have seen what it was all about and whether it was the same as this forum or was it more different and in a good way or a bad way..

Reactions: jar-baby and Hikikomori1
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Hey i read that article ages ago ,too ! I wasn't able to get to the onion address tho.. And there probably isn't a wayback machine for onions ,is there ? Otherwise I'd have liked to have seen what it was all about and whether it was the same as this forum or was it more different and in a good way or a bad way..

No onion sites don't get archived unless people take screenshots of them.

I was never active on there but i did lurk it before it closed and it was pretty much the same as this place except a lot more depressing.

Reactions: jar-baby
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
No onion sites don't get archived unless people take screenshots of them.

I was never active on there but i did lurk it before it closed and it was pretty much the same as this place except a lot more depressing.
Wait ,you usetoo go to the original one ?? And when you say alot more depressing ,in what way was it more depressing ?
By the way ,i dont exactly know if its even possible to take screenshots of onion sites cause all they give is a black screen after..

Reactions: Hikikomori1
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Wait ,you usetoo go to the original one ?? And when you say alot more depressing ,in what way was it more depressing ?

I lurked on there a few times and it just gave off a really depressing vibe.

By the way ,i dont exactly know if its even possible to take screenshots of onion sites cause all they give is a black screen after..

Not true i have taken screenshots on onion sites before.

How do you think the picture of the original site exist?

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I lurked on there a few times and it just gave off a really depressing vibe.

Not true i have taken screenshots on onion sites before.

How do you think the picture of the original site exist?
I also tried screenshotting but it was thru my phone n it only gave black screen.. Maybe its different on PC..

Also ,how where the people there ? Where they talking like the way we talk and did they use the same terminology that we use or was it completely different ? (i know you were only lurking but still it would be so interesting to know )