S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I wish I could donate my organs as part of the ctb process; I'm ready to leave, why not use what you can to help other people who still have good reasons to go on. I would also like to donate my elbows to anyone who doesn't have elbows, but it looks like this is not to be.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, Euthanza, Manaaja and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, im on the list of no donors of organs, sorry if it sounds selfish, but what came with me goes with me. I do respect the other points of view though.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Manaaja, Looooser and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I would like to donate my elbows as well.

I wish it were possible donate my flesh to a protected tiger sanctuary, just to do my part and put my body towards a good cause to keep the tigers going. Half edgy, half serious to be honest.

Reactions: blackestofbile, Manaaja and Looooser
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, im on the list of no donors of organs, sorry if it sounds selfish, but what came with me goes with me. I do respect the other points of view though.
But, In the end of the day, I'm dead, who knows if they really care about that list, one thing is for sure the only best organ I have is my liver cause I drink more than 2 litres a day, liver is F up from all the meds and attempt suicidal attempts, and my eyes. But my family will know if the casket would be open. Lungs I smoked 2 packs a day for years so yeah help yourselves.

Reactions: davidgeorge and OrcWitch
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I was reading about body donation today and realized that people who die by suicide cannot donate their remains. It is so annoying

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, blackestofbile and Manaaja
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I've always wanted to be able to donate my body to science. Maybe someone could examine my brain to help others. Hang my skeleton in a classroom somewhere or something like that. I have heard you can donate to a body farm but that sounds gross to me. But I guess it wouldn't matter

Reactions: Manaaja
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I'm registered as an organ donor and want to donate my brain to science. But I know this won't happen unless I die from something else before I get to ctb.

Reactions: Euthanza
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't want any part of this flesh prison out-living me, it's all getting burned to ash.
I'm registered as an organ donor and want to donate my brain to science. But I know this won't happen unless I die from something else before I get to ctb.
I consider my brain to be the closest thing to "me" so that's probably the very last thing I would ever contemplate donating (I would never).

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This organ donation and harvesting is the real big issue for those who strive for living and those who want to CTB, but unfortunately the society is so backward we must FIRST have legal euthanasia and assisted suicide, after then the health system could figure out the solution to the problems of long waiting list of organ transplant. Notice thousands of people died while waiting for organ donors that never came, not until it's too late for a fair trade. Nobody wins here, everyone on the lose; Special big thanks to suicide preventors!

Reactions: SuicideGrandEst