• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I'm planning on ordering sn soon. Should I create a proton email account to use for my order? Would this seem suspicious for the seller?

Also, should I put my real name when ordering? I guess this must be a stupid question, I'm sorry, but I suck at these stuff. I intend to use a clever point as a delivery address and I don't want this order
to be linked to me. What should I do, I'm so confused..

T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
It's difficult to answer your question without knowing where you live. In the U.S. it is not illegal and can be ordered from major retailers—no need for any cloak and dagger.

Upvote 0
notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
I'm also on the verge of ordering from czech seller - curious what if any members have put in the 'special requests' section. With it being around 18 quid w/ delivery I'd rather do my best to not get it fucked up first time round, lol.

Upvote 0
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
If you live in Greece then you will be extremely unlikely to get shipping approval or order acceptance from the US. You will have to look at the other options in europe.

Upvote 0
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I think I'll choose the other known source in Europe since you can buy stuff with gift cards. I share my father's debit card and I'm afraid he'll see what I'll buy (can he see what I'll buy exactly, or just the amount I'll spend?).
Yeah, I too want to do this correctly on my first try since I live with my parents and I don't plan to have police coming at my door. Can they still do that if I use a clever point as a delivery address? Ugh so many questions. I just want to die goddammit, lol
I'm also on the verge of ordering from czech seller - curious what if any members have put in the 'special requests' section. With it being around 18 quid w/ delivery I'd rather do my best to not get it fucked up first time round, lol.
If you live in Greece then you will be extremely unlikely to get shipping approval or order acceptance from the US. You will have to look at the other options in europe.
I know, I have. I've found my sources.

Reactions: Somage
Upvote 0