• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

swingset_boy!

swingset_boy!

May 30, 2024
Hey guys, this is my first post so its nice to meet everyone here.

I'd like to order some SN this summer, but I'm a college student and I'm with my parents for the summer. I already have a seller in mind, but I'm not sure how I can order SN without my parents noticing. I don't usually order any packages so if they see a package come in for me they'd probably ask what it is. I'm also unsure if it'll be packaged discretely or not. I'm also in the US if that changes anything.

If anyone has any advice for this at all I'd really appreciate it. I can wait to order it until I'm back at college in August if I have to, but I'd prefer not to wait. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Decided98
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Do you have any PO boxes nearby? You could use those if there is.

swingset_boy!

swingset_boy!

May 30, 2024
Do you have any PO boxes nearby? You could use those if there is.
I knew there was something I wasn't thinking of, thanks! I do have one near me, it's a little expensive but I can make it work. :)

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I knew there was something I wasn't thinking of, thanks! I do have one near me, it's a little expensive but I can make it work. :)
Great! Wish you luck.

• Love
Reactions: swingset_boy!
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I got my package from DMC and it came in this package ngl it looks very suspicious unless you can make up a lie about what your buying from a foreign country and paying £10+ for delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, betternever2havbeen, swingset_boy! and 1 other person
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I got my package from DMC and it came in this package ngl it looks very suspicious unless you can make up a lie about what your buying from a foreign country and paying £10+ for delivery.
This is my issue right now. Ordered from DMC and tracking said package was delivered to address and givin to an individual. Problem is it wasn't me or my address. So now I am out a 100 bucks and have no idea where my package is. Opened a missing parcel case with local P.O. But in the mean time who got my package and what did they do with it? After 2 days no news from P.O.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
This is my issue right now. Ordered from DMC and tracking said package was delivered to address and givin to an individual. Problem is it wasn't me or my address. So now I am out a 100 bucks and have no idea where my package is. Opened a missing parcel case with local P.O. But in the mean time who got my package and what did they do with it? After 2 days no news from P.O.
that's strange are you sure your parents didn't collect it and open it without telling you and they are suspicious ?

Reactions: LostSoul1965
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
That would be a miracle since they both have passed lol. But no. I am 59 years old and live alone. I am homebound due to disabilities and am 100% sure it was not handed to me or put in my mailbox. So essentially I am gonna be out the 100 bucks I paid. 70 for 100 grams. plus 30 for express shipping (10-12) days that actually turned into a month. I have no confidence in the PO finding it. My other source I ordered from (SD) is out of stock til the 15th. So as of now I have spent 200 bucks,waited a month and still have no SN.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Decided98, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
swingset_boy!

swingset_boy!

May 30, 2024
Thank you for sending a picture, that's incredibly helpful :D
I'm really sorry, that sounds like a stressful situation.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
How worrying for you, I hope you hear something soon. That's what has kept me from ordering yet. I just know I'll be an anxious mess worrying I don't get it. Twice I've had packages sent to the wrong address and they were opened-one bottle of vitamins I ordered was opened by a child! It doesn't happen often but enough to make me worry it'll happen the one time I order SN. I hope it's well sealed and childproof.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Decided98 and LostSoul1965
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
How worrying for you, I hope you hear something soon. That's what has kept me from ordering yet. I just know I'll be an anxious mess worrying I don't get it. Twice I've had packages sent to the wrong address and they were opened-one bottle of vitamins I ordered was opened by a child! It doesn't happen often but enough to make me worry it'll happen the one time I order SN. I hope it's well sealed and childproof.
After a bunch of hassle it was able to be tracked down thankfully. Unopened and intact.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, betternever2havbeen and pinkhellokitty
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@LostSoul1965 ahh you must be so relieved!