• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
Hey there. I'm kinda new here; just registered, but reading as a guest for a few months.

So, before I found this place, I thought about trying partial. I'm still intrigued with this method, but I'm afraid of messing up.

When I was 16, I attempted suicide by drowning myself in a bathtub using sleeping pills. As you can read, I messed up somehow. I just woke up in freezing cold water several hours later, leading to a cold.

I need something that just works. After all I've read, SN looks very promising. But (of course) it's pretty regulated in this damn country. It's unavailable on a***** and eb**. However, there seem to be two sellers on et**. One states 99.5% purity, the other one states food grade purity. I tend to go for the 99.5%?

I feel a little lost. Did I pick the right one? Is there a better source?

Secondly, as we're already talking SN:

I thought about taking SN without anti-emetics. As you might have guessed, I'm pretty bad at sourcing that kind of stuff. I'd prepare a second and third drink, in case I throw up.

However, it's probably safer with anti-emetics. Is there a source you would recommend? And what kind of anti-emetic? Meto?

Sorry for all those questions...

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Hey there. I'm kinda new here; just registered, but reading as a guest for a few months.

So, before I found this place, I thought about trying partial. I'm still intrigued with this method, but I'm afraid of messing up.

When I was 16, I attempted suicide by drowning myself in a bathtub using sleeping pills. As you can read, I messed up somehow. I just woke up in freezing cold water several hours later, leading to a cold.

I need something that just works. After all I've read, SN looks very promising. But (of course) it's pretty regulated in this damn country. It's unavailable on a***** and eb**. However, there seem to be two sellers on et**. One states 99.5% purity, the other one states food grade purity. I tend to go for the 99.5%?

I feel a little lost. Did I pick the right one? Is there a better source?

Secondly, as we're already talking SN:

I thought about taking SN without anti-emetics. As you might have guessed, I'm pretty bad at sourcing that kind of stuff. I'd prepare a second and third drink, in case I throw up.

However, it's probably safer with anti-emetics. Is there a source you would recommend? And what kind of anti-emetic? Meto?

Sorry for all those questions...
Buscopan. It's everywhere in Europe.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
No it's to help you not to vomit.
Quote from Stan's Guide to SN
"You do not want any antiemetic though. Buying one for travel sickness for example works on the wrong part of the brain for the SN method. What you need is a dopamine blocker which have been listed above. "
The list:

1. Dromperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
Stan's Guide:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

M

mrj

Jul 19, 2020
Both versions available options of SN (foodgrade and 99,5%) should be fine. Search the forum for posts about it if u need help deciding or just go for both if u got the money and wanna be extra sure.
AE are a bit trickier and i am still struggling a bit myself with getting one

Last edited:
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
You should be able to get a Domperidon or Metoclopramid prescription by faking migraine. Memorize a few common symptoms like throbbing, pulsating or stabbing pain associated with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or noise.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
No it's to help you not to vomit.
It needs to block certain chemicals in order to work effectively when taking SN.
Meto appears on certain popular auction sites from time to time, otherwise its a trip to your doctor and try and get it from there.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Both of those SN are okay, if it doesn't work out I have a seller from a neighbor country ( Czech Republic) that is reliable. I bought from them already. And about AE, please don't do it without antiemetics. It's super important and one of the reasons some people fail is because they didn't take them. I found some but you can also fake symptoms and a doctor should give it to you

A

Alf3ccc

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I've been looking thoroughly online but I can't find a SN supplier who will ship to the UK. There's just one Ukraine supplier who has very little history and I'm concerned may be a scammer. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
@Alf3ccc we had quite a few people order from that one. with legit results