A

almostnohopeleft.

Aug 11, 2020
Do you recommend buying it straight from the pph website?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

As far as I know, the way to purchase it is to join Exit International. There are some requirements members need to meet.

S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
You need to show photo id proof that your age is 50 years old

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I wouldn't buy it from a market place because that book has changed overtime and has updated information. If you bought let's say a 2019 edition. Things have already changed since then. Particularly N sellers Email addresses.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, GoodPersonEffed and Morphosis
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019

If you want to purchase the online edition, then you need to purchase a subscription on their website. Since the online version includes access to their online forums they generally want you to be over 50 years old (unless seriously ill or you can discuss with them if they will accept you). The advantage of the online version is that it is updated numerous times during the year and the subscription fee includes 2 years of access.

The printed version can be bought either on their website or (depending upon your country) by Amazon. The disadvantage is that it is mostly outdated and you will not have access to all the updates since the hard-copy was printed, nor will you have access to their online forums. However, if you are under the age of 50 and cannot get them to approve your online subscription, this may be the only way to obtain a copy.

Exit is separate. You do not need to be a member of Exit to purchase the PPH, however they provide a discount on the subscription purchase of the online version. Having an Exit membership, by itself, does not provide access to the online version of the PPH. But they also require you to be over 50, or seriously ill, to join Exit - since they provide access to their online forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripple and Breadbfra
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
There are free copies floating around here that you can download, I'm quite sure.

You can also order it on Amazon no problem.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
don't give your money to those scammers. better info on here. They tried to help sell some junk rebreather device not too long ago.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
I bought the handbook couldn't access I didn't meet the requirements but exit wouldn't give me a refund. They really dont have great customer service

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Why is it so expensive?! It's only a book! Doesn't come with the means to ctb!!

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Why is it so expensive?! It's only a book! Doesn't come with the means to ctb!!
Because desperate people will pay it. Even the pro choicers are trying to make money from you.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have the printed version and it's not all that tbh!

Read it all on here, sure the updates are on here too somewhere?

J

Jacky123

May 27, 2020
if someone need the book they can pm me :)

Reactions: MINAPAIN, Hyperbunny and pleasectb
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Having an Exit membership
I don't recommend an exit membership because they don't really do anything at all. It's not inexpensive and all you get is a lame newsletter that tells you about their meetings basically.

I had paid them a few years back for a membership. It was about $50 and now they say they can't find my membership.

Reactions: sapegato95
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
If you want to purchase the online edition, then you need to purchase a subscription on their website. Since the online version includes access to their online forums they generally want you to be over 50 years old (unless seriously ill or you can discuss with them if they will accept you). The advantage of the online version is that it is updated numerous times during the year and the subscription fee includes 2 years of access.

The printed version can be bought either on their website or (depending upon your country) by Amazon. The disadvantage is that it is mostly outdated and you will not have access to all the updates since the hard-copy was printed, nor will you have access to their online forums. However, if you are under the age of 50 and cannot get them to approve your online subscription, this may be the only way to obtain a copy.

Exit is separate. You do not need to be a member of Exit to purchase the PPH, however they provide a discount on the subscription purchase of the online version. Having an Exit membership, by itself, does not provide access to the online version of the PPH. But they also require you to be over 50, or seriously ill, to join Exit - since they provide access to their online forums.

So to have it confirmed:
THIS is the subscription, right? https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/store/product/ppeh/
Which means paying $95 for a 2 years update? And after that you get it for half the price (47,50)?
It is not entirely clear getting it from there hence the question. They only mention 42,50 for the ones already having an "exit international membership" for example. But that membership is not needed to get the updates, right?

I assume they mean you can become a member from the age of 50 with "over 50" (not that you need to be 51)?
I bought the handbook couldn't access I didn't meet the requirements but exit wouldn't give me a refund. They really dont have great customer service

In their terms and conditions:

If a subscription is purchased in error (eg. the purchaser is under 50 years) a maximum refund of USD$80 will be available, allowing for handling and processing fees.

@ or you already got the printversion?

Last edited:
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
So to have it confirmed:
THIS is the subscription, right? https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/store/product/ppeh/
Which means paying $95 for a 2 years update? And after that you get it for half the price (47,50)?
It is not entirely clear getting it from there hence the question. They only mention 42,50 for the ones already having an "exit international membership" for example. But that membership is not needed to get the updates, right?

Correct. This is the link to purchase the online version.

For non-Exit members:
It is $95 for 2 years of access and then can be renewed at $42.50 for additional 2 year periods.

For Exit members:
Same as above, but only $85 for the first 2 years.

Maybe they only charge the additional $10 for non-Exit members the first time since they need to verify information on age that they wouldn't need to do with an Exit member.

Reactions: Idorus
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
So to have it confirmed:

I assume they mean you can become a member from the age of 50 with "over 50" (not that you need to be 51)?

In their terms and conditions:

If a subscription is purchased in error (eg. the purchaser is under 50 years) a maximum refund of USD$80 will be available, allowing for handling and processing fees.

@ or you already got the printversion?
I didn't get my refund they kept my money

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I didn't get my refund they kept my money
Sorry that happened to you but I'm not surprised after my bad experiences with them. I now see it as basically a money generating enterprise more than anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sapegato95
A

almostnohopeleft.

Aug 11, 2020
Correct. This is the link to purchase the online version.

For non-Exit members:
It is $95 for 2 years of access and then can be renewed at $42.50 for additional 2 year periods.

For Exit members:
Same as above, but only $85 for the first 2 years.

Maybe they only charge the additional $10 for non-Exit members the first time since they need to verify information on age that they wouldn't need to do with an Exit member.

wait well hm I am freaked out bc i tried to order it and my dad like called me and was like wtf is this so and then I got an email asking for more information about why I want it and I'm like???? This is a product? It's a little weird to ask for more information like I'm not giving anything out lol. Should I just respond to the email and say nevermind I want a refund?

S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
You need a photo
wait well hm I am freaked out bc i tried to order it and my dad like called me and was like wtf is this so and then I got an email asking for more information about why I want it and I'm like???? This is a product? It's a little weird to ask for more information like I'm not giving anything out lol. Should I just respond to the email and say nevermind I want a refund?
you need a photo id of a 50 year old if you have one then you don't need to refund what do you mean?

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I had to upload my driving licence, and I'm in my 40's. Just must look old haha

A

AnonymousX

Aug 7, 2020
Where can I find this book? Who is the author?

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
You can download a free version if you don't want to spend the money.

Reactions: AnonymousX
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
You can get it at wikileaks or at peaceful pill handbook

Reactions: Hyperbunny
O

ophiastri

Sep 17, 2020
I didn't see anywhere on the page where it stated you had to be over fifty when I placed my order =/

I'll just say I'm quite a bit under that but the principle of that is really upsetting. I've lived beyond long enough with my problems to know it's not something that improves. How selfish of them to say only people over fifty can be enduring unbearable suffering that's not going to end. Why does there seem to be a war being waged against people who have evaluated that their lives are not living? Even on the rules to this site, you're technically not allowed to say you're mentally ill.

I understand people may think that younger people can be making an erroneous judgment but first of all, that makes it okay to deny ALL people suffering under that age from any relief just because they don't agree with a few of them? If anything, wouldn't cognition decline after that age and make proper judgment harder?

How selfish to doom people into living a miserable, pointless life because they can't empathize. If someone truly deems their life to be not worth it, why are there so many trying to force them to live against their wishes when it doesn't affect them?

Last edited: