S

SoTiredOfBeingHere

Apr 30, 2021
Hey everyone, I would appreciate some advice on how to order N.

So, I'm planning to order N from D, payment with bitcoins.
The procedure would be:
- using Tails and Tor I would create a crypto wallet (don't know yet which one)
- purchase bitcoins through a BTC ATM, which requires no identification, and transfer them to the previously created wallet
- transfer the bitcoins to D directly from the wallet, using Tails and Tor

Since the purchased bitcoins wouldn't be in any way linked to my name, I reckon I don't need to go through the hussle of converting bitcoins to monero and send them through other wallets to scramble the 'fingrprints'.
I would use my personal PC with Tails, connected to my home internet connection.

Please tell me, do you think this method is secure enough? Am I missing something?
Which wallet do you propose to use?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reactions: The Lonely and Pen>Sword
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I used moneygram!! the crypto currency baffled me. I did look up on it at one point, but it was alot easier just use moneygram depends how much stealth you want to use!!

you know they say bitcoins aren't traceable.how does the money going out your bank show up???? or do people buy them cash

Reactions: Pen>Sword
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
I don't know. If you want the seller to send it to you, you would have to give them your address right? So even if you use bitcoin, the purchase will still somewhat get linked to you anyway.

Reactions: The Lonely
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't know how it works but i assume you buy them using money out of your bank and so it would show up on your statement. just like if you use WU etc it shows up on your bank. Neither method says what you bought though. I know you can buy crypto with cash as you can use WU, i imagine both times you would be on some sort of camera though anyway!!

S

SoTiredOfBeingHere

Apr 30, 2021
I used moneygram!! the crypto currency baffled me. I did look up on it at one point, but it was alot easier just use moneygram depends how much stealth you want to use!!

you know they say bitcoins aren't traceable.how does the money going out your bank show up???? or do people buy them cash
Hey, care to explain how moneygram works? Or post a link to some further information?
The money would not go from my bank, it's all in cash, so no traces that way.
I don't know. If you want the seller to send it to you, you would have to give them your address right? So even if you use bitcoin, the purchase will still somewhat get linked to you anyway.
I think you have to give your address anyway, no matter what method of paying/ordering.
The thing is, if you obscure the payment, then you can always deny that you ordered it in case the authorities come in your way.
I don't know how it works but i assume you buy them using money out of your bank and so it would show up on your statement. just like if you use WU etc it shows up on your bank. Neither method says what you bought though. I know you can buy crypto with cash as you can use WU, i imagine both times you would be on some sort of camera though anyway!!
As I have said, I would buy bitcoins in cash.
And since we are required to use face masks, I would also put some sunglasses on and, voila - can't recognize me on camera :)

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
moneygram you just get some details off the source and have to enter them either online or goto a shop/place that accepts moneygram and fill a from out.

online you basically get asked who you are sending to (provided by the source) ,why you want to send it. your payment details (bank card etc) and the n you get a number you then send that to the source or a picture of the receipt. In a shop It will be exactly the same but i imagine you may need to provide ID

yes the face mask thing, is a good idea. but what i meant is before the pandemic, i imagine people who bought bitcoin using cash would of more than likely been on a camera at a bitcoin machine. I imagine places that have these things have camera on them, thats just agues but it would make sense. so i wouldn't say its entirely stealth buying bit coin, unless some one knows something i don't!!!

Reactions: Pen>Sword
S

SoTiredOfBeingHere

Apr 30, 2021
moneygram you just get some details off the source and have to enter them either online or goto a shop/place that accepts moneygram and fill a from out.

online you basically get asked who you are sending to (provided by the source) ,why you want to send it. your payment details (bank card etc) and the n you get a number you then send that to the source or a picture of the receipt. In a shop It will be exactly the same but i imagine you may need to provide ID

yes the face mask thing, is a good idea. but what i meant is before the pandemic, i imagine people who bought bitcoin using cash would of more than likely been on a camera at a bitcoin machine. I imagine places that have these things have camera on them, thats just agues but it would make sense. so i wouldn't say its entirely stealth buying bit coin, unless some one knows something i don't!!!
I'm sorry, but I don't understand:
if I use Moneygram in any way, I have to give my ID for the transaction. Doesn't this invalid the whole idea of an anonymous transaction? I mean, I know using cryptocurrencies isn't 100% stealth, but at least you give some hard time to the authorities which will likely discourage them from tracking you.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm sorry, but I don't understand:
if I use Moneygram in any way, I have to give my ID for the transaction. Doesn't this invalid the whole idea of an anonymous transaction? I mean, I know using cryptocurrencies isn't 100% stealth, but at least you give some hard time to the authorities which will likely discourage them from tracking you.

All you are doing is sending money to a person in another country. It is not directly linked to buying N. The person collecting the money is likely to be using numerous different alias and collecting at all different places.

Its not like buying N off a site where its linked altogether, that money t that person could be for anything so it didn't bother me personally. The important part for me is how its sent. If it gets seized you just deny it. It depends on a person, me personally it doesn't worry me.others may have never done anything illegal in their life or worry about things like this. to me its not big deal,i don't over think it. people panic before they have even ordered it, no point. if it gets seized then you have to worry, but you just deny it.

its like people panic when they send the money and don't get a reply straight away, i understand but people need to just chill. worst thing you can do is start panicking and posting all over here or slagging a source off!(to me if anything thats a reason for someone to get scammed, although i'm not saying that happens at all), i can imagine how some people pester the sources and drive them mad! I was given information by the source, i didn't understand one part so asked how to do it, they told me. i followed everything else then just waited and got a reply and it arrived shortly afterwards. you need to deal with these, its not easy you've just spent alot of money, i know.

Reactions: SoTiredOfBeingHere
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the current price of Pentobarbital is? The last time I saw the sale on the deep web it cost 750 euros

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the current price of Pentobarbital is? The last time I saw the sale on the deep web it cost 750 euros
think its $650 for 1 and $1000 for 2

DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
think its $650 for 1 and $1000 for 2
Can you disclose or PM me where the Penta is being sold and by whom? I've been using the Dark Web for 7 years as (as both a buyer and a vendor) and I've never seen a listing for Pentobarbital (or Nembutal, Seconal, Placidyl, etc.) on any market going al the way back to Alpha Bay. I saw somewhere here a reference to a vendor "C" on White House Market (which is the safest market to buy on since no crypto - Monero in the case of White House - is held on the site itself (preventing the admins from scamming.) I've also searched for "Fent" which most markets prohibit vendors from listing. The closest I've found is "synthetic heroin." Any info you could provide is appreciated.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Can you disclose or PM me where the Penta is being sold and by whom? I've been using the Dark Web for 7 years as (as both a buyer and a vendor) and I've never seen a listing for Pentobarbital (or Nembutal, Seconal, Placidyl, etc.) on any market going al the way back to Alpha Bay. I saw somewhere here a reference to a vendor "C" on White House Market (which is the safest market to buy on since no crypto - Monero in the case of White House - is held on the site itself (preventing the admins from scamming.) I've also searched for "Fent" which most markets prohibit vendors from listing. The closest I've found is "synthetic heroin." Any info you could provide is appreciated.
The sources for N are in the PPH which is available in the resource section.

As for listings on the dark web, C used to sell on WHM and another market aswell which i cant remember, plus he had his own site. but he hasn't had any available since last year as far as i know. there used to be a few other people that claimed to be selling N on WHM but they didn't have any feedback(not sure if they are still on there) i can't remember if it was sodium pentobarbital i searched for when looking

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
All you are doing is sending money to a person in another country. It is not directly linked to buying N. The person collecting the money is likely to be using numerous different alias and collecting at all different places.

Its not like buying N off a site where its linked altogether, that money t that person could be for anything so it didn't bother me personally. The important part for me is how its sent. If it gets seized you just deny it. It depends on a person, me personally it doesn't worry me.others may have never done anything illegal in their life or worry about things like this. to me its not big deal,i don't over think it. people panic before they have even ordered it, no point. if it gets seized then you have to worry, but you just deny it.

its like people panic when they send the money and don't get a reply straight away, i understand but people need to just chill. worst thing you can do is start panicking and posting all over here or slagging a source off!(to me if anything thats a reason for someone to get scammed, although i'm not saying that happens at all), i can imagine how some people pester the sources and drive them mad! I was given information by the source, i didn't understand one part so asked how to do it, they told me. i followed everything else then just waited and got a reply and it arrived shortly afterwards. you need to deal with these, its not easy you've just spent alot of money, i know.
The thing is we deny if its stopped at the custom but what do we do if these nasty cops let it be delivered to us and then come by immediately and ask us about receiving any package
Id wish to learn how to daek wep badly BADLY

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'm very concerned. I'm not tech savvy. My brain is pretty fried.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Im not native .please behave better
You're questioning me based on two key hinderances to ordering N. I don't need to explain myself to you. You should know your audience.

Last edited:
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
You're questioning me based on two key hinderances to ordering N. I don't need to explain myself to you. You should know your audience.
I can't understand you dude you using expressions and idioms that one not english or american is not familiar with JESUS-_-

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I can't understand you dude you using expressions and idioms that one not english or american is not familiar with JESUS-_-
Ummmm this is all English. Find someone else to audit.

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I'm very concerned. I'm not tech savvy. My brain is pretty fried.
Wasn't talking to you at first place .as u can see i replied on someone else members reply commenting about dark web .not a single thing that would need your answer .i was talking to another one .ill say again behave better .we all here have many problems but we re not obligated to put up with anyone .asking someone else u reply and then being not polite to someone who is not familiar with english wont be further tolerated .i politely asked you to talk better