DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It feels difficult to deliberately venture into death, alone and without drugs. It feels difficult to go through an unpleasant death process without drugs. I am thinking of ordering premedication (benzodiazepines and cannabis) for suicide from the Dark web. But I am worried about legal issues, fraud and that the medicine is counterfeit, spiked or ineffective. I do not know what I am buying. My doctor just wants to prescribe Propavan sleep medication which does not help much in this context. Did you order from the Dark web? Where you scammed or did legal problems arise (police, customs)?

Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It feels difficult to deliberately venture into death, alone and without drugs. It feels difficult to go through an unpleasant death process without drugs. I am thinking of ordering premedication (benzodiazepines and cannabis) for suicide from the Dark web. But I am worried about legal issues, fraud and that the medicine is counterfeit, spiked or ineffective. I do not know what I am buying. My doctor just wants to prescribe Propavan sleep medication which does not help much in this context. Did you order from the Dark web? Where you scammed or did legal problems arise (police, customs)?
I have ordered from darkweb, not from international marketplaces tho. Only from my local marketplaces, so inside my country.
You don't have to worry about being caught otherwise, except if your order/package gets caught by the customs/post service. That usually does not happen.
It's a hell of a process of you don't know what you are doing, and i mean buying the cryptos, sending them to the correct addresses, using PGP-encryption for encrypting your name and address (you have to unfortunately use your real name and address, otherwise the postal service might fuck something up)

I can give you a link in PMs to a 'reliable' / 'real' international marketplace, but i cannot guarantee that the particular vendor that you order from; is legit and that your order gets safely to your address without any problems.

Usually, the stuff is real and not laced. Usually, the order does not get caught. But no one can guarantee that.
If you decide to order from any marketplace, wheter it's international or your local; try to order from a vendor who sells and ships from within your country.
That way there is much less of a risk it getting caught by someone (customs)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
I have ordered from darkweb, not from international marketplaces tho. Only from my local marketplaces, so inside my country.
You don't have to worry about being caught otherwise, except if your order/package gets caught by the customs/post service. That usually does not happen.
It's a hell of a process of you don't know what you are doing, and i mean buying the cryptos, sending them to the correct addresses, using PGP-encryption for encrypting your name and address (you have to unfortunately use your real name and address, otherwise the postal service might fuck something up)

I can give you a link in PMs to a 'reliable' / 'real' international marketplace, but i cannot guarantee that the particular vendor that you order from; is legit and that your order gets safely to your address without any problems.

Usually, the stuff is real and not laced. Usually, the order does not get caught. But no one can guarantee that.
If you decide to order from any marketplace, wheter it's international or your local; try to order from a vendor who sells and ships from within your country.
That way there is much less of a risk it getting caught by someone (customs)
Are you from the US? Any tips? I have no idea how to work the Dark Web.