• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotToBe

NotToBe

Sep 28, 2023
I've thought over how I'd CTB if I end up going through with it in the future and I feel like I'd definitely either go for SN or an exit bag mechanism.
When it comes to the exit bag I believe I'm already aware of everything that I'd need. Would just need a wrench, the regulator/flowmeter, tubing, and the materials for creating the bag itself. The only issue I think I'd face is getting the actual cylinder. I'm living in a VERY secluded area pretty far away from a civilization where I can obtain it at some welding shop, and I don't know how to drive yet, so obtaining the cylinder is probably going to be difficult. Has anyone on here had success with purchasing one from the internet and having it shipped to their address? I was thinking of going for argon or nitrogen as there seems to be options to get them online. I know the the PPeH has a source and amazon also seems to have cylinders that you can order. What I'm mainly concerned about is the legitimacy, if the process is really as simple as just clicking a button and waiting for it to show up in a box addressed to yourself as an individual, and the cylinder coming damaged or empty. Does anyone have any information on this?

Reactions: Valky
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've thought over how I'd CTB if I end up going through with it in the future and I feel like I'd definitely either go for SN or an exit bag mechanism.
When it comes to the exit bag I believe I'm already aware of everything that I'd need. Would just need a wrench, the regulator/flowmeter, tubing, and the materials for creating the bag itself. The only issue I think I'd face is getting the actual cylinder. I'm living in a VERY secluded area pretty far away from a civilization where I can obtain it at some welding shop, and I don't know how to drive yet, so obtaining the cylinder is probably going to be difficult. Has anyone on here had success with purchasing one from the internet and having it shipped to their address? I was thinking of going for argon or nitrogen as there seems to be options to get them online. I know the the PPeH has a source and amazon also seems to have cylinders that you can order. What I'm mainly concerned about is the legitimacy, if the process is really as simple as just clicking a button and waiting for it to show up in a box addressed to yourself as an individual, and the cylinder coming damaged or empty. Does anyone have any information on this?
Yes, there are many places in the US that will deliver filled Nitrogen Tanks, as Nitrogen is used for making Coffee, used in Welding, even used to fill tires

Reactions: NotToBe
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
if anyone's asks you should always go with saying that it is for welding. That always works.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nitrogen is also used to make beer