H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I ordered mine yesterday. I have read do much about it on this site. More success than failure it seems. I really hope its easy/peaceful. I want to get a hotel room.

I am going to take quetiapine ( seroquel ) and Dramamine as antiemetics
Propranolol for heart racing
lorazapam for any anxiety
Tagamet for acid
Fasting for a day...above in the timing suggested.
5 teaspoons of sodium nitrate in 50ml of water.

FIngers crossed that the SN I ordered is legit. Only one I could find , and the reviews said it has nothing but the name on the bag....maybe I should test it? Is this possible with the aquarium kits?

I felt so much relief yesterday, and had this vision of a very peaceful ending....but I am getting more scared and overwhelmed as I read all the info and stories on here. Its going to take 3 weeks to get here. Produced in China...guess that will give me more time to think about it. It was expensive too. 60$ for 150 g . Maybe that is normal. Its supposed to be 98% pure.

How no-fail is it? Any suggestions or thoughts on the method/how would be appreciated.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I ordered mine yesterday. I have read do much about it on this site. More success than failure it seems. I really hope its easy/peaceful. I want to get a hotel room.

I am going to take quetiapine ( seroquel ) and Dramamine as antiemetics
Propranolol for heart racing
lorazapam for any anxiety
Tagamet for acid
Fasting for a day...above in the timing suggested.
5 teaspoons of sodium nitrate in 50ml of water.

FIngers crossed that the SN I ordered is legit. Only thing I could find was sinodream brand, and the reviews said it has nothing but the name on the bag....maybe I should test it? Is this possible with the aquarium kits?

I felt so much relief yesterday, and had this vision of a very peaceful ending....but I am getting more scared and overwhelmed as I read all the info and stories on here. Its going to take 3 weeks to get here. Produced in China...guess that will give me more time to think about it. It was expensive too. 60$ for 150 g . Maybe that is normal. Its supposed to be 98% pure.

How no-fail is it? Any suggestions or thoughts on the method/how would be appreciated.
So two things:

1) Please remove the company name from your post.

2) You'll want to test it as from my understanding these Chinese sellers are pretty hit-or-miss.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
So two things:

1) Please remove the company name from your post.

2) You'll want to test it as from my understanding these Chinese sellers are pretty hit-or-miss.
how do I test effectively?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
how do I test effectively?
For testing, see:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

It probably isn't perfect, but it's difficult to gauge it with a high point of accuracy.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
You can also do a blood test. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
Did you ever receive the SN?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Did you ever receive the SN?
Op is long gone. When you click on the usernames it shows you last seen (unless they disabled it) or you can look at the posting dates take assumptions.

Reactions: Tears in Rain