DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I just ordered SN. Now I gotta wait and c what happens. I'm a little bit nervous.

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, kelimackie, Gonnerr and 3 others
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
in Portugal. pm
I'm new here and haven't worked out how to send a pm yet. Could you possibly pm me? If I don't reply, it's cos I haven't worked that out yet (but I will).

Reactions: DT2007
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Thanks. šŸ‘ I don't know my exact Plans yet. I just ordered for now and when I have it it's kinda a safe feeling I assume
My plans are somewhat undefined yet. In my first panic that I could miss the bus I ordered Castorbeans, I ordered Jequirity beans and I attempted night night, but then my SI kicked in violently. Maybe it's because I have an irrational fear if dying. I mean come on, we all have to go sooner or later, everyone, every creature on this planet. There is no escape from death. When I was little I had the irrational fear of being burried alive. I mean as a kiddo. I fear closed spaces. I have an aversion to hospitals. I am scared of suffering pain. I wonder what happens when we cease to exist. I am not religious so I dont believe in heaven and hell. I think what comes to my mind when asked thus question its reincarnation. My grandson when he was about two was playing with his toy cars and Grandma. One of the cars had an accident and he said the road was wet Grandma. This is how I died. And you were with me. True story. Since then my believe in reincarnation took a more solid form. Ordering the SN was just to have it. To have a couple of grams in my wallet, with me. I don't know when or if I use it. Toady I read an article that yesterday someone died in an fairground accident. My thought was: why wasn't that me?! Why does the train I take every day not derail? Why did the plane on our last holiday trip not cras? Accidents happen. For my "plan" about the SN is I will take it outside, somewhere a not very busy place. Pour it in my coffee and drink it. Immature? Probably. Someone could have put it in my coffee while I was at the toilet or something. Then pay and walk off. Is thus a guarantee to catch the bus? I don't know. Will I get saved? I don't know. Will they suspect an attempt to catch the bus? I don't know, maybe, maybe not. Does all thus make sense? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Quinton Coldwater
avaruus

avaruus

loser Ā· gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Guys i want to give you an advive / warning when you order SN from that site:

Order also something else, something very cheap, just so that they don't get suspicious that so many people are ordering exatcly SN and nothing esle from all over the world.
It's not hard to search online for what SN is used for. So just be careful.

• Informative
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, betternever2havbeen, katy and 1 other person
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023

Order also something else, something very cheap, just so that they don't get suspicious that so many people are ordering exatcly SN and nothing esle from all over the world.
I ordered brushes too ^^

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and avaruus
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023

Is this the site you got yours from?

A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
Where did you order it from? I'm new here and not sure how to dm.

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I really hope somehow things get better for you and you don't need to use it, but if you do, I wish you peace

S

Seeker100

Jan 2, 2024
I just ordered SN. Now I gotta wait and c what happens. I'm a little bit nervous.
How do I DM you? I don't see how I can, clicking on your profile doesn't work.