• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024
So I managed to get order my SN and got the money together to pay for it today.

Hoping that it arrives by early next week so I can cheerio out of this life before I see Friday next week.

Was thinking about CTB'ing by hanging but after the first failed attempt, decided to better my chances without so much pain

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Beyond_Repair, etherealspring and 6 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Order any extra? Puff puff pass bro...

• Yay!
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Heaven_Awaits, innominesatanas44 and 2 others
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Must feel great to get it.
Hope I'll have SN soon too

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Heaven_Awaits
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Heaven_Awaits
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023

Hoping that it arrives by early next week so I can cheerio out of this life before I see Friday next week.

Was thinking about CTB'ing by hanging but after the first failed attempt, decided to better my chances without so much pain
I'm in a similar situation but I think if I fail SN hanging is my last real option.

It is exciting. I love how similar doing SN feels to ODing on pills and I've tried and failed that several times by now. Just gotta swallow it. Just gotta keep it down. It is exciting.

Good luck on your journey, all the best.

H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024

I've been had and taken for a scam. The business registration and everything checks out but it's one of those lab supply scamsters that just got past my checks 😔

The bank will reimburse my payment but very upset about the lost time and having to go digging around again for another supplier

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
Sn Is easy to source I don't know why everyone has trouble

Reactions: cait_sith and DeIetedUser4739
B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
It must be such a great sense of relief when you own reliable means to leave this world and to get finally freedom

Reactions: Heaven_Awaits
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
It's all dependent on location. If it was easy, you wouldn't see so many people asking for help
It's not easy to find by just googling but at the same time you won't find the names of places in a public thread either.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024
It's not easy to find by just googling but at the same time you won't find the names of places in a public thread either.
Fair enough, and my intended supplier was obtained through a referral from a friend in pharmaceuticals but alas, he's pulled a caper.

I'm lucky enough that where I live, they're not so clued up on SN being used for CBT purposes and are happy to buy the BA story of it being for food purposes.

H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024
UPDATE - My SN is on the fucking way from my backup source!!!!!!!!

Yes! 😭

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Acritarch and QueerMelancholy
E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
UPDATE - My SN is on the fucking way from my backup source!!!!!!!!

Yes! 😭
I'm glad for you! I've been looking and trying to find legit sources but it's so hard. If you or anyone else don't mind, I'd appreciate a PM with details. Thank you! I wish you peace and eternal rest.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Hey, what are your guys feeling about the SN method? It seems some people go out extremely fast while others struggle at least an hour before they go out, does any of this concern you ?

Reactions: wyo777
H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024
I'm glad for you! I've been looking and trying to find legit sources but it's so hard. If you or anyone else don't mind, I'd appreciate a PM with details. Thank you! I wish you peace and eternal rest.
Which country are you in?
Hey, what are your guys feeling about the SN method? It seems some people go out extremely fast while others struggle at least an hour before they go out, does any of this concern you ?
My SI has kicked up many notches and my pain threshold lowered since my last attempt so SN seems to be the only one that I can manage tbh

oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
some people are saying it's extremely easy in the uk some people are saying you can't even get it im so conflicted 😫

H

Heaven_Awaits

Jun 5, 2024
some people are saying it's extremely easy in the uk some people are saying you can't even get it im so conflicted 😫
For some, there will be run ins with scammers but if you ask/ look around here I'm sure you can find one. At least one I'm sure… I hope.

Reactions: oooops
oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
i hope so too but im afraid it will take too long so i might just have to stick to what i was already planning to do :( sn would be sooo much easier to just take though