oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
Hi,

I'm planning to drown in a bathtub passed out by drugs. So i'll drink alcohol and take a lot of promethazine, quetapine/seroquel, maybe ketamine and cocaine. I'm thinking about taking melatonin pills as well. Once it's all in my system i'll lay in the tub to just pass out and never wake up again by hyperventilating and then taking NOS with balloons until i fully black out from the lack of oxygen, then slip under. I will probably put a 2/4kg ankle weights around my neck.

Does anyone know if theres an order i should take the drugs in to optimise this? or how much of the substances? I also want to know if i should change it up or leave something out idk.
I'm not sure of what the drug interactions between the cocaine (and ketamine but mostly curious about the stimulant with all the other stuff) but i have a feeling the other stuff are bound to make me pass out exhausted without moving out of the tub drunk as hell. or i hope so at least.

I'm probably going to eat something very small before drinking so i don't get more nauseous than i have to or throw up, but i'm thinking that if i do too much pills i might end up throwing it all up and i want to avoid that. If i execute this plan right I'll die without even knowing when i'm about to go. Many celebs have died by doing this accidentally. Any tips?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I don't know if it would be in your interests to take stimulants like cocaine while trying to pass out from depressants like seroquel. At least not if your goal is to pass out.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, coked_pigeon and oooops
oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
I don't know if it would be in your interests to take stimulants like cocaine while trying to pass out from depressants like seroquel. At least not if your goal is to pass out.
Yeah that's what i was thinking as well, i considered it because whitney houston died with coke in her system but she already had heart problems and stuff. Do you think the ketamine is a good idea or same thing?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Leave cocaine out of it. Especially if high quality coke. That's gonna definitely keep you awake.
I don't know anything about ketamine

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and oooops
oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
Ok cool screw the cocaine then i had a feeling it was a bad idea im glad i checked first lol

Reactions: ImsooDone1N