awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
Holy shittt my order just arrived TODAY! I'm feeling so many emotions right now. I have no intended date to ctb but just knowing that I received my order brings me so much comfort. I ordered August 31 and it arrived today (Sept. 11). I feel like it arrived quickly considering that I live in the US (west coast).

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Nikitatos, SVEN, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 6 others
Soph

Soph

Lost Citizen
Sep 9, 2024
I hope you get a peaceful passage and be safe.

Preh1storic_Rib

Preh1storic_Rib

How do I return this joy?
Aug 22, 2024
Congratulations!

What did the package arrive looking like if I can ask? When I order it will likely have to deliver to a friends house because I don't have a working mailbox atm. I'm kinda worried about it but my brain also says DMC knows what they're doing after so long and wouldn't be that stupid;;

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, awaitinglove and nihilistic_dragon
N

nohopenolife

Sep 3, 2024
Holy shittt my order just arrived TODAY! I'm feeling so many emotions right now. I have no intended date to ctb but just knowing that I received my order brings me so much comfort. I ordered August 31 and it arrived today (Sept. 11). I feel like it arrived quickly considering that I live in the US (west coast).

Congratulations!

What did the package arrive looking like if I can ask? When I order it will likely have to deliver to a friends house because I don't have a working mailbox atm. I'm kinda worried about it but my brain also says DMC knows what they're doing after so long and wouldn't be that stupid;;
What is the website 🤔

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Fuck yeah! Congrats! Mine just arrived in the country a few days ago, and it seems to have cleared customs quickly. Just a waiting game now.

• Love
Reactions: SVEN, _AllCatsAreGrey_, awaitinglove and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: awaitinglove
merc5361

merc5361

Aug 8, 2024
Ok has anyone ordered from DMC to the EU? I'm in Ireland and worried about possible welfare checks

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Ok has anyone ordered from DMC to the EU? I'm in Ireland and worried about possible welfare checks
Yes, mine arrived today. And personally I think it's safe. There might only be one the day he is arrested.

awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
Congratulations!

check private messages!

• Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib