T

tiredofliving

Jun 14, 2020
I have taken many overdoses over the past few years but I've never taken oramorph, so I may have very low tolerance. I have liquid oramorph and some stockpiled diazepam. I am also a regular drinker so will always have access to alcohol. I was wondering how likely it is that this mix would be lethal? I'm overweight (95kg, female, 5'2) so i'd have to take that into account too

Reactions: adam&eve
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
DF77906B 116F 4AA3 9438 F653C2920C41
I don't have experience with these but I found this. Idk how much you have. But if you already tried many overdoses then it might be a way of telling you that this didn't work most of the time

Reactions: adam&eve
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
He would have to have amitryptiline according to the article recipe

T

tiredofliving

Jun 14, 2020
A couple of my OD's have been very nearly lethal, it was only because I was found and taken to hospital that I'm alive. I can't tell you everything that I took but it included diazepam, antipsychotics, pain relief and alcohol. I know the chances of dying from OD is very low compared to other methods but this is what I have access to right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
A couple of my OD's have been very nearly lethal, it was only because I was found and taken to hospital that I'm alive. I can't tell you everything that I took but it included diazepam, antipsychotics, pain relief and alcohol. I know the chances of dying from OD is very low compared to other methods but this is what I have access to right now
But are there chances you'll get found again? Maybe you shouldn't risk it and wait till you're alone for a longer time

T

tiredofliving

Jun 14, 2020
Well I live alone so if i did it evening time, I very likely wouldn't be found until the following afternoon which I'm hoping would be long enough.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, you'll need to follow the DDMP 2 protocol:
Diazepam 1 gram
Digoxin 50mg
Morphine sulfate: 15 grams
Propranolol 2grams

T

tiredofliving

Jun 14, 2020