Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
A way I want to go it's just buy heroin and do enough to od...I'm anti drugs but is the best way to go

Reactions: Chameleons31, Chucchy, Notwinnernotawin and 1 other person
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
It's your choice, go ahead if you really have the intention to plan it.

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
Its everywhere look for homeless people

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
This seems like a good way to go. Not sure I could bring myself to shoot up though

Reactions: _Minsk and Chucchy
M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
This is not reliable way to die. Overdose is not so deadly.

Reactions: mathieu and Saed
M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
I have tried to overdose when I was yang . H+alcohol. Maybe quality wasn't good enough idk. Dose was huge.

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
I have tried to overdose when I was yang . H+alcohol. Maybe quality wasn't good enough idk. Dose was huge.

Alcool Is not good if you try to OD with H.
And dose was huge has no meaning. You need probably 2.5/3 grams of street H to OD. You need a bigger syringe because the insuline One is to small.
I am an Heroine addicted, I know what I am talking about. It's not like in the movies

Reactions: Red, Saed and mr.Switchblade
M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
Good to know. I never was drugs addicted but i bought h few times from my college friends. I thought 1g is enough.

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Alcool Is not good if you try to OD with H.
And dose was huge has no meaning. You need probably 2.5/3 grams of street H to OD. You need a bigger syringe because the insuline One is to small.
I am an Heroine addicted, I know what I am talking about. It's not like in the movies

I have zero tolerance, never used any drugs in my life. Would 3 gr of H be sufficient?
Have also seen those heroin test kits I can buy online in the Netherlands, do you know those are good for testing the purity of H?

Reactions: Forgetmenot
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
Good to know. I never was drugs addicted but i bought h few times from my college friends. I thought 1g is enough.

It should be enough if is it's pure. Don't know the purity of H that you find but usually the one that you find on the street is like 20/25% pure and all the rest is cut.
In this forum you can find all the information you need, please do some research because otherwise you could just hurt yourself. Please.
I have zero tolerance, never used any drugs in my life. Would 3 gr of H be sufficient?
Have also seen those heroin test kits I can buy online in the Netherlands, do you know those are good for testing the purity of H?

I have no idea about the test you are taking about sorry. 3 grams is enough.if you Never did it before, please try with just plain water to understand how inject yourself. There are video in the heroin thread

Last edited:
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
It should be enough if is it's pure. Don't know the purity of H that you find but usually the one that you find on the street is like 20/25% pure and all the rest is cut.
In this forum you can find all the information you need, please do some research because otherwise you could just hurt yourself. Please.

I have no idea about the test you are taking about sorry. 3 grams is enough.if you Never did it before, please try with just plain water to understand how inject yourself. There are video in the heroin thread

I mean test kits like these, e.g. https://nextlevelsmart.nl/gb/ez-test/ez-test-heroine-purity--tube-single-pack
https://www.pharmadrugtest.com/identification-drug-tests/71-id-test-heroin-purity.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Oyoy