TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I doubt many people wonder where governments get their opium from for their "legal" prescription drugs such as oxycodone, morphine etc. but try and think about that all these drugs´ active compound is opium that is derived from the poppy plant Papaver Somniferum but where do they get their raw opium from I mean governments spend millions on destroying poppy fields in afghanistan so the black market can´t get their opium for heroin production yet they have their own fields to export/import tons of raw opium for pharmacies around the world I am not just talking the US but pharmacies in every country has "painkillers" which contains opium so it´s extremely hypocritical that governments destroy and seize/steal opium from the free market that is commonly refered to with the euphemisn "the black market" it would be very interesting to see a documentary on the road from poppy flower to the pharmacy although this would most likely never happen, anyways i´ts just something I have been thinking about since it seems extremely hypocritical and tyrannical that governments use the law so they can have monopoly on opium derived drugs.

Reactions: virginiawoolf, MiserableBastard1995 and Final Escape