• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I'm looking for an escape for my last days on earth i dont have people much friends family or romantic relationships left nothing to hold onto anymore.

Can i be at bliss for once for a few days if i buy and take some type of opiate ? im on the dark web now

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I only had Kratom, it's weak but it helped me. I consume tons of it since years. 1kg / month.
If I have the guts the following days I can report back on H. I went to the city today, knowing no one and bought some.
They say it's the best orgasm x 1000. I bet it feels really fking good.

Reactions: sewycidial
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I only had Kratom, it's weak but it helped me. I consume tons of it since years. 1kg / month.
If I have the guts the following days I can report back on H. I went to the city today, knowing no one and bought some.
They say it's the best orgasm x 1000. I bet it feels really fking good.
I was thinking about getting some more kratom right now in the mean time. It does help. I have a lot of brain fog when I use it though and becomes hard to communicate and focus on anything do you get like that? i take around 3g up to 6g

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Concentration and focus definitively go down, yes. On higher doses my speech mumbles. Not sure what you mean with harder to communicate, it can leave you searching for words.
It depends a lot on the strain though. The recent years the red veins became weaker and fermented without writing on it that it is. You still get that warm feeling. I prefer green strains nowadays, they have more "kick", still give warmth but also more brain fog. If you can, get crushed dry leaves. They have been the best choice for me. But they're expensive, if you even get any. I mostly use the standard Powder you can buy everywhere.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I could help you with psychedelics, not much experience with opioids.