Aelana

Aelana

Mar 17, 2021
How likely is it that this will kill you? I've read that if you take a sufficient amount your body will cease to breathe. But how many pills would I need? And what type?

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I've read that you're likely to just throw up if you take too many opioid pills.

From what I gather, either a heroin or fentanyl overdose would be better, but it can be hard to get these and you need to practise with a needle enough so you can hit a vein properly, which can be tricky.

And the amount of H is difficult to judge. Someone took 400mg which is well in the fatal range and they went into a coma but survived.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I think it depends on your own tolerance of drugs and if you've ever taken them before for chronic pain or addiction or anything like that. If you've never had anything like that before you'd need a bigger dose. I think there was a guy on here who took h but he was using and so he had a tolerance to it

Aelana

Aelana

Mar 17, 2021
I think it depends on your own tolerance of drugs and if you've ever taken them before for chronic pain or addiction or anything like that. If you've never had anything like that before you'd need a bigger dose. I think there was a guy on here who took h but he was using and so he had a tolerance to it
I've got no tolerance

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
A dose of 200mg oral morphine can be enough to be fatal in some opioid naive people, however differences in the way people absorb/process the substance has massive bearing on how it actually affects you.
Opioids alone are generally not recommended due to this, and to the fact that you can be easily rescued with narcan by EMTs.
There is a also worrying chance of lasting effects that can make your life worse should you attempt and fail - google opioid overdose and you'll find a wealth of information about this.
There are major differences between different substances too; if you're using something weak like cocodamol, you're likely to suffer greatly due to the paracetamol content rather than the opioid content; oral morphine has low bioavailability which means that a lot of it is kind of filtered out by your digestive system.
As ClairyFairy (cute name!) mentioned, the hard stuff like H and F are sought out for ctb purposes, especially injected, as this bypasses the filtration of digestion.
But still not wholly reliable as methods go, and scary to think of what lasting effects you might be left with if you live through the attempt.
So tempting though as the thought of just passing out in a euphoric haze sounds amazing! I take morphine daily and have been so taken by this idea that I've taken doses far above what is considered a fatal dose and felt barely anything, or just thrown up the following day after a nice long sleep lol