Y

Ydoeslifesuck

Jul 13, 2020
I have to succeed so I was thinking of combining carbon monoxide with oxy's & hydro's. I know that cars don't put out as much carbon monoxide but I was still planning on duct tapping a garden hose to the exhaust and run it through the window. If it would just put out enough to make me fall asleep until the pills can work. What are your thoughts on this?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hey,
The amount of CO emitted in this case is not proportional to the discomfort you may experience.
I mean CO amount won't be big at the start while exhaust fumes will make it really hard to do.
Exhaust fumes are irritating eyes, nose, lungs, you may start coughing, won't definitely like the smell.
They do not contain only carbon monoxide: NO, NO2, O3, CO2, benzene are not very friendly when we inhale them altogether.
Plus this method is hard to imagine without gas analyzer. But if we don't use it, the only way to avoid discomfort would be an almost instant falling asleep which is hard to do.

Y

Ydoeslifesuck

Jul 13, 2020
Hey,
The amount of CO emitted in this case is not proportional to the discomfort you may experience.
I mean CO amount won't be big at the start while exhaust fumes will make it really hard to do.
Exhaust fumes are irritating eyes, nose, lungs, you may start coughing, won't definitely like the smell.
They do not contain only carbon monoxide: NO, NO2, O3, CO2, benzene are not very friendly when we inhale them altogether.
Plus this method is hard to imagine without gas analyzer. But if we don't use it, the only way to avoid discomfort would be an almost instant falling asleep which is hard to do.
Thanks for the information!