turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
4 the ppl who never heard abt the term or ideology of religious philosophy all u need to know rn is that they basically explore religion's nature, salvation theories, and divine conceptions. nearly all their beliefs of ctb is that they forbid it

in spite of my understanding 4 their reasons i simply cannot stop myself from rlly disliking their ideals, their reasonings at least to me seem to drive me more into a spiral or never ending suffering.

Reactions: en-bat-y
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
religion is hatred and no one can convince me otherwise. why tf would u need a hell in your "perfect world"

Upvote 0
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Religion holds humanity back due to the fact that it simply isn't logical and is taken way too seriously for the good of mankind. People do absolutely horrible things to each other based off of the book that they were told to follow. People have accused people of being witches when not follwing the bible, people have gone to war a LOT over religion, especially in the mediveal ages, and people have done horrible things to each other for religion, even committing mass genocide over an entire race, ethniticty, or people who have different beliefs. Religion essentially encourages blind faith and looks down upon intellectualism or reason, and therefore allows someone to die for something that simply isn't true. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever for religion, or at least any VIABLE evidence, contrary to science which is a belief in pure logic.

Reactions: lwlaiet8887
Upvote 0