• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
I'm planning on ctb, I was planning on snorting a lot of heroin I have (2g) in a forest and drink a bunch of alcohol. Then I will slit my wrists, because I tried before but my SI and pain kicked in so I wasn't able to. That's why alcohol and heroin to numb the pain

• Wow
Reactions: William Barker
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I'm planning on ctb, I was planning on snorting a lot of heroin I have (2g) in a forest and drink a bunch of alcohol. Then I will slit my wrists, because I tried before but my SI and pain kicked in so I wasn't able to. That's why alcohol and heroin to numb the pain

Please DON'T DO THAT. Don't cut your wrists, you won't die, you'll only get disabled (see AllHopeLost, if you want).

On the other hand, it's unlikey that you die for heroine OD.

Reactions: William Barker, Quarky00, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
I can't speak to the heroin and alcohol, but I would advise against trying to slit your wrists. The statistics indicate that it won't be successful and may leave you with permanent problems. I used to be a cutter and one day I cut down my arm more forcefully than I intended with a blade that was sharper than I realized. I was not suicidal at the time. I had went really deep and was bleeding out quickly. I was able to call 911 on my cell and after they got there they took me to the ER and said I had been just a mm from a major artery. I got a bunch of stitches and ended up with nerve problems in that arm. It was an unpleasant experience and would have been a scary way to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Quarky00
Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
I can't speak to the heroin and alcohol, but I would advise against trying to slit your wrists. The statistics indicate that it won't be successful and may leave you with permanent problems. I used to be a cutter and one day I cut down my arm more forcefully than I intended with a blade that was sharper than I realized. I was not suicidal at the time. I had went really deep and was bleeding out quickly. I was able to call 911 on my cell and after they got there they took me to the ER and said I had been just a mm from a major artery. I got a bunch of stitches and ended up with nerve problems in that arm. It was an unpleasant experience and would have been a scary way to go.
But that's why I have the heroin so it won't be unpleasant and I won't be calling 911. I'll just pass out cause of the blood loss and heroin right?

M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
I don't have any experience with heroin, so I'm not sure, but another member may be able to help you with that info. As far as cutting your wrists goes, people can still survive pretty copious amounts of blood loss and if you did survive for some unforseen reason you might lose the use of that arm and have horrible nerve pain. I've seen the statistic(on All Hope Lost) on the odds of actually dying from cutting your wrists and it's abysmally low.

Reactions: William Barker
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Whoah easy what has happened?

Where do you live ?

There is a lockdown in many countries and there is police everywhere.
If they catch you it is not good

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
Whoah easy what has happened?

Where do you live ?

There is a lockdown in many countries and there is police everywhere.
If they catch you it is not good
I'm the netherlands, they are very easy here. People still go to parks and stuff, just not together in groups

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'm the netherlands, they are very easy here. People still go to parks and stuff, just not together in groups
Netherlands is a beautiful country. I would love to go there one way.
Why do want to catch the bus? What has happened?
The netherlands has euthanaia . I read lots of stories with people with mental health problems being allowed euthania.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
In my town, yesterday, a friend was at a traffic light and a guy walked across this busy street and halfway across, slit his neck with a box cutter. Unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: William Barker, Weightoftheworld and MotherOfCats
Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
Netherlands is a beautiful country. I would love to go there one way.
Why do want to catch the bus? What has happened?
The netherlands has euthanaia . I read lots of stories with people with mental health problems being allowed euthania.
Sadly euthanasia only works if they have determined that there is no treatment or any chance of getting better. I've been diagnosed with a major depression and I'm 20 years old. Therefore they believe that it can be "fixed" and that I can get better so euthanasia is sadly not an option. (I've requested it a couple times)

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
Can you shoot the 2 grams oh heroin? That might do it if you aren't found for a long while

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Sadly euthanasia only works if they have determined that there is no treatment or any chance of getting better. I've been diagnosed with a major depression and I'm 20 years old. Therefore they believe that it can be "fixed" and that I can get better so euthanasia is sadly not an option. (I've requested it a couple times)
I am 22 and was diagonised with major depression at 21.
Why do want to catch the bus

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I gotcha. Yeah for 2 grams you would need something like maybe a 5 ml syringe

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
I gotcha. Yeah for 2 grams you would need something like maybe a 5 ml syringe
Or snort a bunch then slit wrists? Wouldn't be painful cause of the heroin? N I'd pass out right?
I am 22 and was diagonised with major depression at 21.
Why do want to catch the bus
All started with me screwing up a relationship and living is just too painful for me. It's my time to go, waking up everyday is just so painful. Idont think I need to explain too much how I feel, I think you understand:)

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
s
Or snort a bunch then slit wrists? Wouldn't be painful cause of the heroin? N I'd pass out right?

All started with me screwing up a relationship and living is just too painful for me. It's my time to go, waking up everyday is just so painful. Idont think I need to explain too much how I feel, I think you understand:)
I like your avator picture. It is really cute and i mean it.
A relationship? No person is worth ctb for . I know there is more in your life that has gone wrong.

Everyday when i wake up i feel confused and i dont belong here in this world. I just want to leave .

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you! That's a puppy I got to try and help me with the depression. Sadly not even the cutest puppy can help me:( I just want to sleep and not wake up, just not sure how I want to ctb. Already tried OD and stood at train stations ready to jump but my SI just keeps kicking in