• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me Ā· 18
Jul 27, 2023
How do you feel about people livestreaming , filing, etc, their ctb? Would you ever do it?
Sometimes I think about doing that because I want to shock people and basically say "fuck you world!"

• Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, LifeIsCrazyNemb and dysthymia
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Personally I don't like the idea, but that's just me. I doubt that you would shock anyone, because the kinds of people who might be shocked are not the kinds of people who would watch such a thing. The only reason I can think of for videoing your own ctb is if you are sending it to someone who has offered to be there with you (virtually) as you go. Some people might find having that sort of company helpful.

• Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain, reclaimedbynature, myusername890 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just want to be forgotten about instead, I want to die in peace far away from this dreadful and cruel human species.

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepingintherain, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
No way. How awful.

• Love
Reactions: needout, sunnysidedown, rozeske and 1 other person
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
I've actually had to deal with a live cbt. my (now ex) partner was harassed and told to do a live cbt by some people on the internet,, she almost did so but ended up stepping down last minute,, the amount of relief I felt when I heard the news completely consumed me

live cbt fucking hurts other people. traumatising others before u go is a pretty monstrous act,, plus people would prob get off to ur stream. there's also the possibility that you'd be tracked and found if your stream reveals ur location

^ keep in mind this is my own personal opinion, I suggest not to stream cbt publicly especially if you have loved ones, it fucking ruins them (from my own experience)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloomislost
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I def wanna film my death or livestream it at least,,,I feel like a ghost, I feel so lonely and I feel like the only way to be seen is by dying...like I know it can be traumatizing for others but like.... seeing how people react to Rorochan's and Ronnie McNutt's death and seeing them be remembered and talked about online is what makes livestreaming appealing....i mean whether or not ur gonna livestream ur own death ur still gonna hurt ppl by dying so it doesnt rlly matter that much,,just my opinion though and just a thought

Last edited:
  • Love
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Personally I don't get all the recent craze of people streaming their suicides.

I have seen a few but the novelty wore off years ago.

I think maybe people are taking comfort in not being alone in the final moments.

However, a lot of the streams end up on the well known death sites. Also see them passed around on telegram and tiktok too. Definitely not good for anyone left behind.

Also, a lot of people watching are not really suicidal anyway, they moan all life sucks but don't ctb themselves, mostly reddit and 4chan trolls encourages others to go but won't do it themselves.

Avoid.

• Love
Reactions: needout and Gloomislost
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
fine by me. as you said its a way to say "fuck you" to everyone. theres plenty of those vids without suicide. i wouldnt do it myself though as a way to say my own "fuck you".

• Love
CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
How do you feel about people livestreaming , filing, etc, their ctb? Would you ever do it?
Sometimes I think about doing that because I want to shock people and basically say "fuck you world!"
Personally, I wouldnt enjoy watching one because i dont find that sickly entertaining. Im not against people doing it though, infact Ive fantasized doing that myself, because i want all the people who hurt me in my life to see me kill myself. I dont know if that is morbid or sick or not, but i love the idea of the assholes who caused it to happen to see the consequences of their actions live. Imagining the horror on their faces, the regret, the possible happiness some of those freaks might have, gives me joy.
like vegence in a way.
I want those people to be traumatized

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I wouldn't live stream it. The only exception would be if I was offered N but the twist is that I have to live stream me taking it. In that case I'd live stream.

Also, your suicide won't send the message "fuck you world" to society. You could only make your suicide give society a message like that if you're a minor but, if you're an adult, then don't expect society to even care beyond their natural human reactions to witnessing a death. Society only really tend to care about minors killing themselves and don't even bother much with adults killing themselves. Though of course society will stop as much people from killing themselves irrespective of whether they're a minor or an adult which is just cognitive dissonance (something that pro lifers have a lot of)

• Aww..
Reactions: Gloomislost and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Yes, I will be live-streaming - and have it all planned.

Choosing to livestream your death is not any different than choosing your method. It is part of your method.

I understand how people want to avoid watching it live or recorded. But that is their choice; streaming is my choice, and it resonates with me.

I have had people DM me wanting to be there, and some of them will get the links when the time comes

• Love