nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
Should Human Euthanasia be legalized world-wide? What restrictions should or shouldn't it have? How do you think it would effect the world?

Sorry about the questions today by the way, I'm feeling curious this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, flowers in the mist, Somethingiswaddling and 2 others
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Right to die is a no-brainer.

• Love
Reactions: Prime0, sadandlonely99, Immensevoid and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Access to euthanasia should be the most basic human right, it's such a cruel, repulsive view to believe that an eternal escape from all future unnecessary suffering should be restricted even know none of us consented to being enslaved in this futile and meaningless existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

And the option of euthanasia could only be a positive, relieving thing as it's the prevention of suffering in an existence where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented.
Allowing euthanasia would be very compassionate and it disgusts me how people have to struggle so much to die on their own terms despite the fact that they aren't even obligated to continue existing here. I personally see suicide as very rational, because after all only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, WonderingSoul, TheDog_ and 4 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Yes it should. Realistically mental illness is not going to be a "valid" reason to get accepted for it via government.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, myusername890, Somethingiswaddling and 2 others
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Human Euthanasia should absolutely be accessible and available worldwide. The right-to-die should be a universal fundamental right. But instead, we're treated like people who are insane and get locked up and held against our own wills for thinking differently from others.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, TheDog_, myusername890 and 3 others
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
It should be.

We never asked to be born and we shouldn't be forced to live a life we don't want.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, Immensevoid, WonderingSoul and 3 others
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
True, but in Switzerland and Holland there is a lot of paperwork and the cost is prohibited expensive

Reactions: myusername890 and nightmare_moon
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
With rise of AI , euthanasia might become a norm in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: mind3de, dreamingofrest, Mx_Pathetic and 1 other person
spookycuddles

spookycuddles

Dec 11, 2023
Should Human Euthanasia be legalized world-wide? What restrictions should or shouldn't it have? How do you think it would effect the world?

Yes 100%, its our choice that we should be able to live with. Or not live with I guess lol (Im going insane)

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, myusername890 and nightmare_moon
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
With rise of AI , euthanasia might become a norm in the future.
How do you think AI is going to affect this? I'm curious what connection you're seeing with this.

Reactions: nightmare_moon and myusername890
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
How do you think AI is going to affect this? I'm curious what connection you're seeing with this.
Simple. If all jobs can be done by AI , and if all corporates are going to increase the profit margins and hence use AI instead of humans , we won't be having any jobs.

Reactions: nightmare_moon
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
Should Human Euthanasia be legalized world-wide?
As far as I know, not even UN has the power to create a law that's valid world-wide. Euthanasia should be legal for the terminally ill patients as many legislations already do, and whenever possible the patients should pull the command / take the exit pill themselves. I don't agree with Belgium and Netherlands? allowing euthanasia for mentally disturbed patients, because mental disorders are not pathologies, with their causes having to-do mostly with a patient's environment and issues on achieving their happiness/needs. Thus, health professionals should not need to exercise assisting the death of mentally disturbed people, just the same I don't agree with the drug-first approach for treating mental disorders. But at the same time, I think people who are 30+ should have free access to peaceful death like Pentobarbital if they so want, but this would be somewhat an issue because people would then be poisoning other people with it, just as it was reported with sodium nitrite already.

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021

Good question. With the number of people in the world it would be good to have self determination. I'm speaking as someone with msa. A Nero condition of the brain.
Good question. With the number of people in the world it would be good to have self determination. I'm speaking as someone with msa. A Nero condition of the brain.

Last edited: