• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
i see a lot of people on here really dislike the thought of drowning. this is the cbt method i am considering as it is the only accessible one that won't interfere with my si (i can't swim) i was wondering what your thoughts are on it?

• Wow
Reactions: Zanmato, ijustwishtodie and TimetoGo!
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Drowning can be peaceful in the case you can pass out before you actually breath water. That would be the crucial point for me. Otherwise I consider it to be very unpleasant and painful.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, haibane and halleyscomet
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
You can read my experience of accidental drowning on this link.

Reactions: Forveleth and Otaku
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Drowning can be peaceful in the case you can pass out before you actually breath water. That would be the crucial point for me. Otherwise I consider it to be very unpleasant and painful.
Painful for 100 seconds or so, and then peaceful. We need to make sure to drink as much water as possible and not resist.
Also choose fresh water like lakes instead of seas.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
I think drowning can be painless if it happens suddently ,by accident.
When i was a kid,i think i was 10,i went to one of those water parks.
Using one of the slides i entered the water in a bad way,basically face first.The pool was not that deep but i was disoriented underwater,didnt know where the surface was,eyes were closed and i was still shocked by the water slide.
The moment i went underwater i lost almost all perception of myself,of my body and the present,of all emotions.I was flying towards a golden light and it was so peacefull.
Then a friend saved me.He said i had my head underwater and my hands were desperatly slamming the water surface,so basically the body went on survival mode on automatic while i was almost to the other side.

So recap,i think that to be painless you need it to by an accident,with an adrenaline rush and probably low volume of air in the lungs

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Otaku
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
My thoughts are. It is a surefire way. If you're doing it right and are doing it alone, and are not being saved.
For that, it seems like the most reliable method there almost is since it's illegal to ask for help with suicide.
My only concern is, that it's not the most peaceful way.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm just terrified at it due to how scary it is. People have rated it as it being extremely not peaceful which deters me from drowning (btw, this is the only method that I can access)

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I read on this site somewhere about a method called i think "shallow water blackout"
idk, I still think drowning in general wouldn't be in my top choice of methods

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
That would be extremely painful and uncomfortable. I would not choose such a method for myself.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I consider drowning too. For me in connection with bridge jumping. I like to consider combination methods to improve probability of success.

There is a case of someone who drowned accidentally when they feel in a pool after throwing dry ice in. This would make it impossible to get air when coming up to the surface.

Would you consider something like benzos to aid with the stress of drowning?

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
How can drowning be done correctly so that you die fast in a few minutes? Does it matter if you drown in fresh or salt water?

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I remember reading somewhere that as soon as you let the water into your lungs and get past the initial pain, it flows freely in and out as if it was air. Then you slowly fade away. Obviously, you can avoid all pain with shallow water drowning, but this is hard for some to achieve. I think there are much more peaceful methods out there though.

Reactions: Forveleth
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I've heard that initially, it'll be one of the most painful things as your body fights for survival. But after, as it accepts death, it's surprisingly peaceful.

The pain problem would be getting through the initial struggle, and to stop yourself from trying to swim out. You could tie yourself up, but to me, that doesn't sound too pleasant...

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I remember reading somewhere that as soon as you let the water into your lungs and get past the initial pain, it flows freely in and out as if it was air. Then you slowly fade away. Obviously, you can avoid all pain with shallow water drowning, but this is hard for some to achieve. I think there are much more peaceful methods out there though.
There might be more peaceful methods but some are hard to access while others are complicated to understand everything that has to be done, like the inert gas method, carbon monoxide, sn, nembutal, fentanyl, heroin etc

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
There might be more peaceful methods but some are hard to access while others are complicated to understand everything that has to be done, like the inert gas method, carbon monoxide, sn, nembutal, fentanyl, heroin etc
I agree 100%. Its insane that our world makes it illegal to access methods to leave this world peacefully.

Reactions: Helween
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I almost drowned once so personally I wouldn't choose this method

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I almost drowned once so personally I wouldn't choose this method
How was your experience? Where did it happen?
My thoughts are. It is a surefire way. If you're doing it right and are doing it alone, and are not being saved.
For that, it seems like the most reliable method there almost is since it's illegal to ask for help with suicide.
My only concern is, that it's not the most peaceful way.
How can you do it right so that it's sure you'll die?

Last edited:
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
a friend of mine died from drowning years ago, he was heavily drunk and just sunk like a stone. i thought about doing that way too but i have aquaphobia so i chickened out every time.