• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
so i decided that every second day i wouldnt have a joint. i also decided that during my on days that i wouldnt go "WOO HOO!" but if i have one i have one kind of thing. and then i got to wondering

i have an off day, and then i end up NOT having a joint during my on day. the next day being an off day, do i have to/should i wait and keep the current on/off schedule or where i didnt have one the past 2 days would it be ok to have one and change the schedule?

Last edited:
glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
I think either way would be fine, depending on how you feel. It seems your intention is to skip at least one day between uses, so skipping two days would be ok, but not required.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
IMO you should then have the three days off to break the addiction more - gain more sober experience - unless it makes you more guaranteed to smoke on an on day.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
IMO you should then have the three days off to break the addiction more - gain more sober experience - unless it makes you more guaranteed to smoke on an on day.
I think either way would be fine, depending on how you feel. It seems your intention is to skip at least one day between uses, so skipping two days would be ok, but not required.
See this is what i was kind of thinking. Ill go the 3 days but if it bothers me too much then a little on the 3rd day to take the edge off wouldnt hurt but for the most part dont change the schedule

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I'm weaning off the Devil's lettuce too lol got back to one a day, now trying to alternate as you've described…

I don't think you need to stick to that rigid schedule or feel bad about turning a non-weed day into a weed day, especially if you've already had that day's gap! I slip up when the in-laws come round - just need to be able to disconnect from the MIL's passive aggressive digs n weed is just to perfect a solution not to lol

Plus if you try to force an extra day out of holding off, you kinda want it more because you're telling yourself that you can't have it n your brain is completely justifying having a joint because hey, I've been real good!

You're doing really well to cut it down that much already, imposing extra restrictions too early could potentially make it harder to reach your goal.

Take it easy n don't be too hard on yourself :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i know its an off day but i just feel so down. fuck it. i can try again.......depending, these days leading up to my bday hurt. i havent done too bad staying on track other wise, no reason to make it harder during the worse time of my year

• Hugs
Reactions: Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I slip for much less than that honey, sometimes just because it's sunny :ahhha:
Don't beat yourself up, you're still doing so well :happy:
Much love to you - if you ever need to talk, my inbox is open :heart: